Join for free
Page 41 of 71 « First < 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 > Last »
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2016, 12:43 PM

Re: Trump to be the 45th USA President:your thoughts and the implications

Originally Posted by Shadowman ->
Everyone pays gas tax, tobacco tax, sales taxes, liquor taxes, citizen or not, and if you have fake social security number, you still pay social security tax, you just do not get any return and it build up the social security account. What is paid into social security with fake accounts more than covers any expense caused in other ways. Trump bragged about using loopholes. Should we deport him also?
He's a LEGAL CITIZEN using Tax loopholes is Legal,Were it up to me a flat Tax for everyone,based on income,No loopholes,Keep up Shadow,local tax's are one thing what a person pays into federal is another.Most States are at wit's end trying to keep up with the leeches in their Medicaid System,having to raise tax's here and there especially States like Texas where millions are on Medicaid and are NOT Legal Citizen's.the system is Broken and desperately needs fixed,we cannot keep spending at the rate were going,we Fall the world's economy Fall's.I personally have No problem seeing thousands of Illegal's get the Boot outta the U.S.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2016, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->
He's a LEGAL CITIZEN using Tax loopholes is Legal,Were it up to me a flat Tax for everyone,based on income,No loopholes,Keep up Shadow,local tax's are one thing what a person pays into federal is another.Most States are at wit's end trying to keep up with the leeches in their Medicaid System,having to raise tax's here and there especially States like Texas where millions are on Medicaid and are NOT Legal Citizen's.the system is Broken and desperately needs fixed,we cannot keep spending at the rate were going,we Fall the world's economy Fall's.I personally have No problem seeing thousands of Illegal's get the Boot outta the U.S.

How about paring down the defence budget since the US is no longer the 'world policeman'???
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2016, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Same problem as the above poster..so I only read the last sentence, 'shoot me down'? ...I don't think so, but there again if I was Mexican I might take issue with you on the racism
But there is evidence...http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b03260bf777e83
" Shoot's that down " and "Shoot Me down" are 2 different things,Agree,If your gonna quote at least get it Right.P.S. legal Mexican's in the U.S. don't like " wetbacks " either. Unless it's a relative.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama

04-12-2016, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
How about paring down the defence budget since the US is no longer the 'world policeman'???
NO,we need a strong Military,especially in these time's.
bridget
melbourne, australia
bridget is female 

04-12-2016, 01:15 PM

So ..re Taiwan..
Fortunately the Chinese are masters of Diplomacy (Helps to have a Culture over 400 years old)

The Chinese have fortunately decided that the PM of Taiwan was just taking advantage of a buffoon and will wisely forgive the the diplomatic insult.
After all..a private cit is not the POTUS.
I just hope their patience extends beyond January.
bridget
melbourne, australia
bridget is female 

04-12-2016, 01:20 PM

Better round up a few more Rednecks then.. you have a tendency to be a little careless with them...

And it's 1 2 3 what are we fightin for.?
Don't care, we don't give a Dam

Next stop is ....gonna be great!! Huuuuge..Bigly!!

Apologies to Country Joe and the Fish
Shadowman
Wisconsin, USA
Shadowman is male  Shadowman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2016, 06:54 PM

Look at how the right-wing railed against the "47%" that their candidate Romney declared parasites because they legally avoided taxes, and they were citizens. Now the right has elected one of the 47% in a complete turnaround, from parasite to president but they don't recognize their own hypocrisy. The expenses you cite do not equal a tiny fraction of what is wasted on weapons systems boondoggles and military waste.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	corporate welfare.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	2399  
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2016, 05:20 AM

NO,we need a strong Military,especially in these time's.
Only strong enough to defend your own borders -
not to have nukes constantly prowling the globe intimidating all and sundry and bases scattered like confetti.

At least Obama didn't start any new wars during his 8 years - probably the first president in half a century not to.
I wonder if we'll be able to say that about Trump down the track.
Shadowman
Wisconsin, USA
Shadowman is male  Shadowman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2016, 04:53 PM

The Pentagon did not want to diminish its chances of future increases in funding so it hid the news.
Pentagon buries evidence of $125 billion in bureaucratic waste
https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...=.7c3365544e96

I suppose in their defense, in past years they did admit to "misplacing" a few hundred million here and there.
Flicker
France
Flicker is female  Flicker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2016, 10:53 AM

Over the last few weeks and inspired by Trump's campaign provocations about Hillary, there has been a flurry of "false news", some coming from a bunch of school kid in a small town in Macedonia inciting stories against Hillary...even before the election was held.

SInce then there have been stories proven as false but broadcast in various medium.

And lo and behold, the Trump nomination for his National Security Advisor has been passing them along Twitter as true.

on:http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...a-trump-232227

Other hoaxes he has passed:

http://fortune.com/2016/11/19/trump-...-adviser-hoax/

If this is what the US can expect from Trump's Team, god help the world.

Page 41 of 71 « First < 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top