Join for free
Page 9 of 18 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »
ScottishCatLady
Moray, Scotland.
ScottishCatLady is female  ScottishCatLady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 07:55 PM

Re: Corrie upcoming spoilers page

Originally Posted by Lila ->
Surely there must be CCTV in the wine bar?

David and Kylie will give themselves away by stopping Gail having the floor taken up, their only hope would be to act surprised and shocked when the body is found, and perhaps mention Josh's father (he burned the car, didn't he? and has previous?)

Re the twins who play Hope, I'd be a bit worried about the effect on them being expected to play a seriously ill child. But better for twins than for one child.
Well the power was out so it probably stopped recording. Back when Jim has his businesses Scotland still had quite poor power supply (a lot of power cuts etc...) so he had a back-up system with a battery for such instances.

I doubt the "Bistro" does though!
Flowerpower
East Anglia, UK
Flowerpower is female  Flowerpower has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2016, 08:20 PM

SO glad to see the creepy Phelan back!!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2016, 09:09 PM

I'm not. Eurgh.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2016, 09:17 PM

hes horrible character
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
hes horrible character

I agree Aysa. He's a very believable actor isn't he.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 01:12 AM

I thought it was amusing when the East European girl made her appearance. My wife pointed out (as if I needed reminding) that Coronation Street has just about every possibly minority with the exception of an illegal immigrant, but that has been put right now!

They're still missing an East Asian/Chinese/Japanese character, though. My prediction is that it will come!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I thought it was amusing when the East European girl made her appearance. My wife pointed out (as if I needed reminding) that Coronation Street has just about every possibly minority with the exception of an illegal immigrant, but that has been put right now!

They're still missing an East Asian/Chinese/Japanese character, though. My prediction is that it will come!
But she slips into an English accent now and again. I bet someone will 'adopt' her and she will become a permanent feature. Otherwise, why the storyline?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
But she slips into an English accent now and again. I bet someone will 'adopt' her and she will become a permanent feature. Otherwise, why the storyline?
Presumably to keep us guessing as to whether Jenny or the East European bint is the one nicking things!
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I thought lad who cleaned windows, and had a rickshaw married a Chinese girl before he left with her.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

09-02-2016, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by Jimmy ->
I thought lad who cleaned windows, and had a rickshaw married a Chinese girl before he left with her.
I don't remember that, although we watch every episode. Was it a long time ago?

Page 9 of 18 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top