Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2017, 08:42 PM

Re: Street Photography

Thank you Nom ,printed the 2nd off to keep with my camera .
the first one wouldnt down load , it went to an error page .
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2017, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by Graham ->

However, if you are in a public place and the object is in public view, as far as I'm concerned, you have every right to take a photo - notwithstanding causing an obstruction etc. If they don't want their goods photographed, they should remove them from public view. i.e. put them inside a premises.
What Graham says makes sense to me.

Carry on snapping Eliza.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2017, 10:37 AM

I have come across this myself some years ago when photographing the inside of a shopping mall. A security guard came up and asked me not to do it.

Might it be true to say that people are nervous about security these days? I believe areas can be photographed prior to attacks. Could that be the reason (or part of it) people don't want their establishments, the area or themselves photographed? Just putting this forward as a possible reason.

If I'm taking a photograph outside that might ultimately be posted on the Internet, I try not to include people in the scene. If there is anyone in it and they are close enough to have their features recognised, I won't post it. Not against the law perhaps but some might not be happy to have the photo with them in it posted on the Internet.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top