Join for free
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2017, 06:03 PM

A post to help men understand

A poll of 2,000 women revealed some top clues to help you men get the message you are in the doghouse.

Apparently, a response of "I'm fine" when asked how her day was, was the top sign she is well and truly annoyed with you.
If it has progressed to "I don't want to talk about it", she is begining to withdraw.

That was followed by her going to bed early "to read", and making a cuppa without offering you one.

If she doesn't even get a kick out of listing your millions of bad points, then she is truly considering you a lost cause.

How to work out what is going on in HIS head - (if anything).

While women can be hard to read, men are the opposite.
They think they are the master of disguise but every feeling they have is totally obvious - yep, all two of them.

1. Jealousy - You only have to mention some bloke from the office and a man will start huffing and puffing his chest out.

2. Anger- Just before the shouty bit, men get huffy.
"Why are you getting all huffy?" women ask, and men then shout " I AM NOT HUFFY!"

And in doing so, prove that women are always right.

susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2017, 06:10 PM

Re: A post to help men understand

Well we do know that men are from Mars and women are from Venus
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2017, 06:19 PM

Yes, sadly this is true susan.

It was also discovered that the very last line of defence in the passive-aggressive cold war, is with the ladies withdrawing conjugal rights.

The basic rule of thumb here is - No big apology, No nookie!

Even if you men can't think what you have done wrong, there is a decent chance you are in the dog house.
Not only will your dinner be in the dog, the dog will be curled up next to your wife, who will have gone to bed early to read "A Guide to Poisoning Your Husband."

I hope you chaps appreciate my guidance and it helps you understand us better from now on.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2017, 06:57 PM

I'm not sure I need any instruction after all these years Mups, after 33 years with my present wife I can always feel the chill in the air....
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2017, 07:03 PM

Mups, I think that is one of the most accurate things I've ever read
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2017, 07:30 PM

Re.the opening post....

For God's sake, the women are just as bad, if not worse!
Please leave men alone...we are nothing without them!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2017, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yes, sadly this is true susan.

It was also discovered that the very last line of defence in the passive-aggressive cold war, is with the ladies withdrawing conjugal rights.

The basic rule of thumb here is - No big apology, No nookie!

Even if you men can't think what you have done wrong, there is a decent chance you are in the dog house.
Not only will your dinner be in the dog, the dog will be curled up next to your wife, who will have gone to bed early to read "A Guide to Poisoning Your Husband."

I hope you chaps appreciate my guidance and it helps you understand us better from now on.
I was forever apoloagising....my sex drive demanded it so, whether I was right or wrong I'd apologise....at least once a month....3 if I was on a mission.

She'd apologise if she wanted new shoes.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2017, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Re.the opening post....

For God's sake, the women are just as bad, if not worse!
Please leave men alone...we are nothing without them!
Wow, I'm shocked, really I am.

I thought you'd be more about independence and the strength of most women....the qualities they possess.

I'd be more inclined to think men are the ones that need a good woman behind them...supporting their decisions.

I'd have been bankrupt without my ex and would never have taken the decisions I did.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2017, 08:02 PM

1. Jealousy - You only have to mention some bloke from the office and a man will start huffing and puffing his chest out.

Sorry to dissapoint Mups but I have been trying to get our lass to sod off with the guys at work for years.
I have even volunteered to pay for the hotel after christmas partys and other office party's.
I think after 40 odd years I need to have some me time.
But she keeps coming back every bloody night.

Don't think I will ever get rid of her.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2017, 08:09 PM

Hey Mups.
I really liked you until you made this sexist post!
Now I am not so sure!
Actually you lot are so hard to understand as you are mostly SO contrary so us poor blokes never know exactly were we stand with you.
And your thread won't be of any help to me understanding Women.
How dare you even start a thread like this?
Were are the Mods when one needs them?

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top