Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 10:51 AM

Re: You Love Your Partner But He/She Wants You Both To Go On Holiday To A Nudist Camp

Spooky! I was thinking yesterday (that's unusual in itself!) that perhaps we cover up too much. Our skin is our biggest organ, yes boys, and it has pores all over it yet we stop the air getting to it.
I was wondering if that causes many of our ailments and contemplating wearing very little in warmer weather.
Luckily my garden is mostly private amd the old guy nextdoor is shorter than the fence.
It must be nice to be a man and go topless whenever you like.
I bet feeling the air on your body is lovely.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 11:14 AM

Re: You Love Your Partner But He/She Wants You Both To Go On Holiday To A Nudist Camp

I would go except for all the ladies wanting a bit of me, so enjoyable yes, a holiday no
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I have never done it before but I would consider it. My only condition would be that I needed a full year to get down to the gym.

Dongle! You little rascal! If you do go, we want some holiday snaps please.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Spooky! I was thinking yesterday (that's unusual in itself!) that perhaps we cover up too much. Our skin is our biggest organ, yes boys, and it has pores all over it yet we stop the air getting to it.
I was wondering if that causes many of our ailments and contemplating wearing very little in warmer weather.
Luckily my garden is mostly private amd the old guy nextdoor is shorter than the fence.
It must be nice to be a man and go topless whenever you like.
I bet feeling the air on your body is lovely.

You could compromise and wear your bikini in the garden Tess? That would still get plenty of air to your body.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

12-01-2017, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

There is absolutely nothing erotic about nudism.

I once saw a bunch of very overweight German Nudists.

The first time I have ever seen underarm cellulite, which, combined with dense, straggly, sweaty underarm hair is enough to put the damper on any thoughts of romance.

Oh no, you've just conjured up revolting picture in my head.

Are you proud of your own body enough to show it off though?
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 11:36 AM

You would never get me to go to a nudist camp, having seen the state of some people that attend these places Michelin men and woman all oily ancient and downright ugly. But obviously the poor sods think they are Gods gift.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 11:39 AM

The thought leaves me stone cold.

I'd tell him if he wants to go fine, go!!

But I would not go too

Mups it's not a question of being proud or not of your body, it's about being freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
And not giving a shit about appearances
And feeling the air on your bits
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 11:56 AM

Hi

It is amazing how normally reticent English ladies are only too willing to go topless when on holiday abroad.

Which reminds me of the two Catholic priests on holiday in Spain.

They go to the beach in mufti, trunks only, enjoy a swim and are laying on their chairs on the beach, enjoying the view when along walks a gorgeous blonde, topless with only a string bikini bottom..

She stops and says brightly

Hello Father Clegg, Hello Father Jones, lovely day isn't it?

They look up, somewhat embarrassed and say.

Sorry, how did you know we are priests ?

Surely you recognise me Fathers.

it's me, Sister Carmel.

TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
You could compromise and wear your bikini in the garden Tess? That would still get plenty of air to your body.
I was thinking more of a floaty cotton kaftan Mups, dont want to scare the birds!
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 12:10 PM

I could be tempted but it would have to be somewhere warm. Not Sicily though-all those prickly pear bushes-ouch.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top