Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 10:32 AM

Benefit sanctions yellow card scheme.

The callous, despicable scumbags in the 'nasty party' have now shelved the 'yellow card' scheme which would have given claimants an opportunity to appeal against benefit sanctions and time to do so.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8237131.html
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 12:07 PM

Re: Benefit sanctions yellow card scheme.

Well of course they have. You can't trust a word that comes out of their lying, stinking Tory mouths. And the thought of benefit claimants going hungry and homeless is how Tories get their jollies.

They need watching and exposing because they will try to sneak a lot more of this sort of thing through under cover of Brexit. A good time to hide bad news.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by twizzle ->
Well of course they have. You can't trust a word that comes out of their lying, stinking Tory mouths. And the thought of benefit claimants going hungry and homeless is how Tories get their jollies.

They need watching and exposing because they will try to sneak a lot more of this sort of thing through under cover of Brexit. A good time to hide bad news.

I'm watching them Twizzle darlin' and will continue to embarass them at every turn!!!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 12:34 PM

Doesn't it just make you sick. They are beneath contempt, each and every one of the creeps. How I wish they could go through something like this, bet the law would be altered PDQ if they did.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

04-03-2018, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Doesn't it just make you sick. They are beneath contempt, each and every one of the creeps. How I wish they could go through something like this, bet the law would be altered PDQ if they did.

Iain Duncan-Smith (the bald headed git who was previously the Social Security Minister) at one time said he could live on £50.00 a week, but when challenged to actually do this he very quickly back-pedalled!!!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 12:48 PM

You've got that right Roxy,My Son has just been made redundant for the second time in five years,there doesn't seem to be such a thing as unemployment benefit now,it's universal credit..He's totally bewildered by the whole system and is losing the will to continue...I hate those tory bastards who have made a 56 yr old Man who has worked hard all His life since leaving school feel this way...I hope they all rot in hell.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

04-03-2018, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
You've got that right Roxy,My Son has just been made redundant for the second time in five years,there doesn't seem to be such a thing as unemployment benefit now,it's universal credit..He's totally bewildered by the whole system and is losing the will to continue...I hate those tory bastards who have made a 56 yr old Man who has worked hard all His life since leaving school feel this way...I hope they all rot in hell.

Just remember that hatred and detestation May darlin' and carry it with you to both the local government and next General Elections!!!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
So sorry to hear this May, It's the same for my own son he can't get a job for love or money, he's too old at 45 and feels he's on the Scrapheap. In a few months if he's still got nothing I think my OH is going to ask him up here to work for the summer months till after harvest. It will hopefully give him the boost he needs and maybe he can find something permanent while here..
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

04-03-2018, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Iain Duncan-Smith (the bald headed git who was previously the Social Security Minister) at one time said he could live on £50.00 a week, but when challenged to actually do this he very quickly back-pedalled!!!
I remember that UJ, laughed my socks off at the thought of it.
Mind you it would need to be for several months not just a few days, so he's gets an real dose of how most of the folk live.
I'd also love for them to sign on at the job centre and have to deal with the crap you get from there too.. It would be priceless to be able to see and hear it..
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 01:43 PM

So sorry to hear this May, It's the same for my own son he can't get a job for love or money, he's too old at 45 and feels he's on the Scrapheap. In a few months if he's still got nothing I think my OH is going to ask him up here to work for the summer months till after harvest. It will hopefully give him the boost he needs and maybe he can find something permanent while here..
Thanks Roxy,I'm not in a good place at the minute as it's taken Me back to when My Partner killed Himself after Thatcher shut down all the steel/tubeworks here in Lanarkshire/Glasow 20 odd years ago...He just couldn't find any work after two years and went into a deep depression...I hope My Son and Yours get through this ok,xx

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top