Join for free
SamTheMan
Merseyside
SamTheMan is male  SamTheMan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2018, 05:17 PM

Xi Jinping President for life.

We moan about our polititians here, but i was watching on the news this morning that in China, the National Peoples Congress have voted for Xi Jinping to remain President. Out of 2964 delegates, only one voted against him, and three abstained............ Does that mean he's very popular ?
Imagine waking tomorrow morning to the news that Parliament has voted we're to have Mrs May in charge for ever.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2018, 05:24 PM

Re: Xi Jinping President for life.

Hi

He has turned China around.

I would like him to be our PM.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2018, 05:28 PM

However good a president no one should be president for life, there should be a regular fair election. Putin is likely to be president for life as the elections in his country are rigged.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2018, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by SamTheMan ->
We moan about our polititians here, but i was watching on the news this morning that in China, the National Peoples Congress have voted for Xi Jinping to remain President. Out of 2964 delegates, only one voted against him, and three abstained............ Does that mean he's very popular ?
Imagine waking tomorrow morning to the news that Parliament has voted we're to have Mrs May in charge for ever.
Could be worse, could be Corbyn.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top