Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 09:05 AM

Re: A phantasist and delusional

Originally Posted by galty ->
From 2013

The links you put up do you read them?

The article is opposite to the point you are trying to put over.

A quote from the article......

"Every development since has been a refinement of this market structure. Has it improved the NHS? The service is better today than it has ever been, with shorter waiting lists, better access and higher standards of care than at any point in the last 60 years."

Total bullsh*t!!! - as quote no doubt from some scumbag 'nasty parety member.

Perhaps you would care to comment on this extract from the same article and try and find some scumbag 'nasty party' excuse for it:

“The truth is that under this Government our public services are in crisis. NHS waiting lists have risen, schools budgets have been cut and local councils have seen their funding slashed."
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Total bullsh*t!!! - as quote no doubt from some scumbag 'nasty parety member.
No it was a quote from your own link and by the writer of the artical

That why I asked if you read your own links....If you did you certainly don't understand them...because you are so overwhelmed by hatred.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 02:42 PM

The proof!!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...s-8564758.html
And you still actually read that rag called a newspaper, the independant the Beano and Dandy had more truth in it . Still I suppose it makes good toilet paper for those who can't afford the proper stuff
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
And you still actually read that rag called a newspaper, the Beano and Dandy had more truth in it . Still I suppose it makes good toilet paper for those who can't afford the proper stuff
No, I don't buy the torygraph, - a propoganda sheet for the scumbag, 'nasty party'.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 05:08 PM

No, I don't buy the torygraph, - a propoganda sheet for the scumbag, 'nasty party'.
well you keep quoting from it" the independant"
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 05:20 PM

From 2013

The links you put up do you read them?

The article is opposite to the point you are trying to put over.

A quote from the article......

"Every development since has been a refinement of this market structure. Has it improved the NHS? The service is better today than it has ever been, with shorter waiting lists, better access and higher standards of care than at any point in the last 60 years."
As a former NHS employee I can confirm that waiting times are climbining inexorably. When I began working in the hospital in the 80s, waiting times were 2-3 Years for orthopaedic and maxillofacial surgery. Over subsequent years, through initiatives, this was brought down to just a matter of a couple of months. Personally, I waited only four weeks for cataract surgery.

Talking to former colleagues, their morale is rock bottom, despite all their hard work, lists are climbing, being cancelled or restricted. They envy me my retirement and cant wait to leave.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

21-03-2018, 09:17 AM

No it was a quote from your own link and by the writer of the artical

That why I asked if you read your own links....If you did you certainly don't understand them...because you are so overwhelmed by hatred.

I note you still haven't been able to provide an explanation (excuse???) for the extract from the article I provided above. I further note that on another thread about Council Tax, there is continual criticism of cuts in council services amid substantial rises in Council Tax, due to central government cuts in their precept to local authorities. Could your failure be because there is no excuse worthy of the word???
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

21-03-2018, 09:31 AM

Seems the scumbag 'nasty party' are running scared. I wonder why???

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...3D982865796_uk
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
And you still actually read that rag called a newspaper, the independant the Beano and Dandy had more truth in it . Still I suppose it makes good toilet paper for those who can't afford the proper stuff
I just get an unwanted encrypted traffic warning when I click on the links so don't bother any more.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 11:47 AM

Once you're actually in the system of the NHS as a patient, treatment is efficient and quick.

It's the waiting for appointment that takes so much time. And the service varies so much by area.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top