Join for free
Page 16 of 18 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 >
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2018, 09:24 PM

Re: Controversy over Raheem Sterling's tattoo of an M-16 assault rifle on his leg

Originally Posted by May ->
Answers!..what answers?..You haven't asked Me any questions..I think Yer wee pea brain is malfunctioning especially as You obviously know damn all about My Political affiliations...as for the rest of Your vile post..Ye can stick it right up Yer fat arse.
Hey May.
Please don't mince your words now.
You hear?

Anyway.
How do you know Gravitas has a fat arse?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2018, 09:33 PM

Re: Controversy over Raheem Sterling's tattoo of an M-16 assault rifle on his leg

Answers!..what answers?..You haven't asked Me any questions..I think Yer wee pea brain is malfunctioning especially as You obviously know damn all about My Political affiliations...as for the rest of Your vile post..Ye can stick it right up Yer fat arse.
I hate it when people sit on the fence, why don’t you tell him what you REALLY think ?
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2018, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
I hate it when people sit on the fence, why don’t you tell him what you REALLY think ?
Yeah g'won May, you know you want to
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2018, 09:49 PM

Oi! You lot...stop egging Me on to be naughty..You all know very well that I is a sweet old Lady

PS,I don't think for a minute gravyarse is a Man,so saying She has a fat arse will only annoy Her more
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2018, 11:38 PM

Oi! You lot...stop egging Me on to be naughty..You all know very well that I is a sweet old Lady

PS,I don't think for a minute gravyarse is a Man,so saying She has a fat arse will only annoy Her more
In other words.
Gravy is just a Big Bum
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2018, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Gravy you say the most ridiculous things!
Who else would you think, would think it fine for an England footballer to be covered in swastikas tattoos?

I just asked my wife and without hesitation she said you would assume he was a Nazi. And no one, surely, would think she is being ridiculous.

And the vast majority of decent people would think exactly the same as she.

I admit I'm a little surprised some people don't see a problem with this, on this site. I could obviously understand it on some white supremacist site though.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2018, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
Who else would you think, would think it fine for an England footballer to be covered in swastikas tattoos?

I just asked my wife and without hesitation she said you would assume he was a Nazi. And no one, surely, would think she is being ridiculous.

I admit I'm a little surprised some people don't see a problem with this, on this site. I could obviously understand it on some white supremacist site though.
I can't understand why you take this so literally.

When May said she didn't give a toss if he was covered from head to toe in swastikas (sorry May for speaking on your behalf but this is getting so silly) of course that was just an example she pulled out of the blue, probably the most ludicrous example that came to mind in the heat of the moment, to explain her attitude: his body his tattoos his reasons his decision.

She might just as well have said I don't give a stuff if he's covered with My Little Pony tattoos!

Your taking the humourous comment literally is, I repeat, ridiculous.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2018, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->

Grow up you silly little snowflake, you act like a prepubescent girl. Get some balls!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2018, 10:21 AM

Awww.don't be so hard on poor old gravyarse,She's really just peeved because She got My post mixed up with Muddys re' the question/answers thing,

Take My advice deary and cut down on the Pinot Grigio as it's bad for the wrinkles and the memory!...Also remember to stock up on Tena Ladies...extra large to fit Your big fat arse ...group hug anyone?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

07-06-2018, 10:28 AM

Damn! I love it when you talk dirty May.

Page 16 of 18 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top