Join for free
Page 4 of 12 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2018, 06:03 PM

Re: Not going well for Trade deals.

Originally Posted by JBR ->
What? You mean to tell me that the sky will not fall down after all you've said?

I do wish you'd make your mind up.

Damn! I've done it again. I said I wouldn't bother to interact with you and your sort.

Still, I'm at a bit of a loose end at the moment.

Then tighten your j**k straps!!!
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2018, 08:35 PM

Thanks for saying the sort of things I would have done.

I'm afraid that I just can't be bothered to discuss matters with some people who have the inability to understand facts and can only bleat about having lost the Brexit referendum!
You're welcome, lol!

I'm still amazed that allegedly intelligent people still can't work it out for themselves........Blame everything on Brexit!

Despite us still being in the EU and Brexit a year or more away.........Everything is the fault of Brexit!

What on Earth did we blame our problems on before Brexit, lol!!?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2018, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
You're welcome, lol!

I'm still amazed that allegedly intelligent people still can't work it out for themselves........Blame everything on Brexit!

Despite us still being in the EU and Brexit a year or more away.........Everything is the fault of Brexit!

Cretin politicians.........
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2018, 09:16 PM

Damn! I've done it again. I said I wouldn't bother to interact with you and your sort.

Still, I'm at a bit of a loose end at the moment.
You flatter yourself, sunshine, if you fondly imagine anyone, especially me, gives a monkey's if someone of your sort interacts with them or not. Actully, "not" would probably be less boring.

I'm sure you and your sort inevitably find yourselves at a loose end frequently.
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2018, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
You're welcome, lol!

Well, your sort blamed them on the EU, obviously. I blamed them on the Tories, and still do.

It's no use you Brexiters trying to wriggle out of responsibility for the mess you've created by whinging that everything is being blamed on you and Brexit.

When the consequence of Brexit are being blamed on you, like the lowering of standards to get trade deals, then blame is being apportioned entirely correctly.

At least have the integrity to take responsibility for the consequences of your behaviour rather than squealing it's not the Brexiteers fault.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2018, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by twizzle ->
Well, your sort blamed them on the EU, obviously. I blamed them on the Tories, and still do.

It's no use you Brexiters trying to wriggle out of responsibility for the mess you've created by whinging that everything is being blamed on you and Brexit.

When the consequence of Brexit are being blamed on you, like the lowering of standards to get trade deals, then blame is being apportioned entirely correctly.

At least have the integrity to take responsibility for the consequences of your behaviour rather than squealing it's not the Brexiteers fault.
Using terms like 'your sort' shows the shallowness and prejudice behind your comments.

When you show some integrity in your responses, rather than your vitriol and ignorance, you may demand integrity from others.

I don't know of a single Brexiteer who is overly concerned about the decision to Leave the EU.

You need to look closer to home to find the source of the squealing you refer to.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2018, 02:34 AM

Originally Posted by twizzle ->
That's rather a misleading statement from MIA. All New Zealand slaughter houses have Halal facilities and most lamb is slaughtered that way.
Are you seriously suggesting that NZ has enough Muslim slaughtermen to kill most of the 20 million lambs slaughtered in NZ each year?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2018, 03:35 AM

Hi

All New Zealand Lamb is stunned before slaughter, Halal included.

I think the UK should do the same.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2018, 04:51 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

All New Zealand Lamb is stunned before slaughter, Halal included.

I think the UK should do the same.
I was amazed to be told that that is not the case now. Certainly NZ and Australia have the same animal protection laws regarding the slaughter of all animals in abattoirs.

All is not perfect however. There is a ship in Fremantle at this moment which has been impounded until it provides proper care and conditions for sheep in the live export trade after conditions on this particular ship were exposed as horrendous.
Moscow
Scotland

11-04-2018, 06:29 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Are you seriously suggesting that NZ has enough Muslim slaughtermen to kill most of the 20 million lambs slaughtered in NZ each year?

I think you'll find there are a disproportionate number of Muslim slaughter men working in NZ slaughterhouses.

It has caused controversy in NZ with muslims gaining seniority quicker than non-muslims

An Islamic prayer MUST be chanted ' Bismallah' ( In the name of God), by a muslim slaugterman with the animal's head facing the qiblah ( The Direction), which, of course is the direction of the Kaaba in Mecca.

Consequently, and because at least 25% of NZ meat goes to Islamic countries , there are many Muslims employed by NZ slaughter houses.

Page 4 of 12 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top