Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2018, 01:39 PM

Re: People that exaggerate!

One of my work mates has the nickname Elevenorife, because if somebody has been to Tenerife he's been somewhere better.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2018, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
One of my work mates has the nickname Elevenorife, because if somebody has been to Tenerife he's been somewhere better.
Yep, there is always one.
A bit like the fishermen's tales.
It was this big!
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2018, 02:44 PM

I'd walk a million miles for one of your smiles ... well, a mile, at least.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2018, 02:50 PM

Aye,I have a Sis' like that,She's 16 yrs younger than Me and was the only Girl in the Family to go to University,so She thinks She knows it all,lol,all Her eggs are double yolked and of course everything She owns is much better/nicer than anyone elses….I just smile and remind Her of where She came from and who changed Her shitty nappies when She was a Child...that shuts Her up,
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2018, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
I'd walk a million miles for one of your smiles ... well, a mile, at least.
I would rather take a ride on tram 28 with you and your lovely wifey That is NO exaggeration.

Originally Posted by May ->
Aye,I have a Sis' like that,She's 16 yrs younger than Me and was the only Girl in the Family to go to University,so She thinks She knows it all,lol,all Her eggs are double yolked and of course everything She owns is much better/nicer than anyone elses….I just smile and remind Her of where She came from and who changed Her shitty nappies when She was a Child...that shuts Her up,
Aye May, bring them back down to earth.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2018, 04:25 PM

I don't think I exaggerate much.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

22-08-2018, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
I don't think I exaggerate much.
No, you don't Dreamy. Do you know anyone that does?
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2018, 06:34 PM

Sitting here sipping my gin and tonic that my butler brought me, and waiting for the rolls to be brought to the front, to take me to my private plane, I was thinking that. I don’t exaggerate much..
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2018, 07:16 PM

When I was a little girl probably age about 7 I didn't get much attention as mum had 5 small children , I used to pretend I was poorly sos she would pamper me , I constantly told her I had a sore throat and one day I was taken into hospital and mum left me there and guess what , they took my tonsils out .

Now I'm grinning as I remember clearly this happening because they gave me loads of ice cream and boy was my throat sore .

Yes honestly it's true .
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2018, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
When I was a little girl probably age about 7 I didn't get much attention as mum had 5 small children , I used to pretend I was poorly sos she would pamper me , I constantly told her I had a sore throat and one day I was taken into hospital and mum left me there and guess what , they took my tonsils out .

Now I'm grinning as I remember clearly this happening because they gave me loads of ice cream and boy was my throat sore .

Yes honestly it's true .

When I had my tonsils taken out Susan darlin' I was in hospital for three weeks - 'cos kid at t'other end of ward, had Diptheria and they quarantined the whole ward.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top