Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2018, 06:51 AM

Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning everyone.

I have just come back from a long 'Westie walk', given her her breakfast and left her to enjoy it. She is such a joy!

Fed those cats, done the laundry, must be time for my breakfast now. Toasted fruit bread and lots of tea.

As for the rest of the day - well - I leave that to serendipity today. Apart from dealing with a large red cabbage I have no plans.

Have fun!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2018, 07:21 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning all.

Looks like your busy ST with all the Pets.

I'm off to the shops now, I love my Saturdays going window shopping.

Nothing else planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2018, 08:16 AM

Good morning all bright and sunny here after a few hours of rain during the night which has left the air so much clearer and the garden well watered.

Washing is out on the line and bird feeders topped up.
Have a few bits and pieces to get at the shops later.

Enjoy your day everyone ☀️
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2018, 08:33 AM

Good morning all just back from walking the dogs in the forest which has a wonderful smell about it this morning after last night's very welcome shower.

Nothing exciting for me today, just more painting of gates and fences but it will be nice to know they've all been done come winter.

Have a good day everyone
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2018, 08:36 AM

You may have seen that I couple of weeks ago I posted that I was going to start a new hobby - spoon carving
I've bought a couple of special wood carving spoons, and a small axe from the secondhand tool stall on my local market, then spent some time cleaning & sharpening it

Yesterday I cleared off my desk/bench, and laid in a load of food for the weekend

Today I'm going to make a sheath for one of the knives, which has a curved blade, and a cover for the axe
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2018, 08:46 AM

Hi

Rain here as well, very welcome.

My Polish Lodgers are away today, taking the Pretendies with them for the Summer Holidays.

I was away with the Fairies last night, my strong painkillers.

They had a huge Party, including many Locals. and my house is a disaster this morning.

I am first up, collected all the Car Keys and nobody will be going anywhere until they have cleaned the lot, mowed the lawns etc etc.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2018, 08:54 AM

Good morning everyone I had a bad night when Chloe woke me by growling by the bed at 1:30am.
She does this when she needs something in this case she felt sick and wanted to go into the garden. She is fine this morning, I think she ate a rotting apple from a neighbours tree .

We had a small shower of rain yesterday but nothing to make any difference to the dying grass and gardens .

Not a lot planned for today except some sewing, enjoy your day.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2018, 09:01 AM

Good morning everyone

I'm just going to watch tv and sit in front of a fan all today. I'm on antibiotics for five days where you can't go out in the sun so I have to wait until late evening when the sun has gone in. Still it's only for five days.

I'm glad Chloe is alright Meg.

Enjoy Saturday Everyone.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2018, 09:47 AM

Morning all

Going to Skipton again today as we really enjoyed last week, love the market and shops.

Be seeing my dad when we get back then i.m meeting with a friend at teatime.

Enjoy your day everyone
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2018, 10:06 AM

Morning all

Bit of a weird day for me this one.

Looking after granddaughter all weekend who's sleeping over with us, but she's now been whisked off to the Hull Pride event with her mum because it's great for kids apparently.
Thing is, because I'm out on my usual Saturday afternoon beer trip round Hull's pubs, I'll be collecting her from the event later on to go home in a taxi so my ale tasting today will be limited.
It's not that I'm bothered about, it's going to the Pride festival that worries me!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top