Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 03:59 PM

Re: Mad Scientists at it again

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
So do I Mups! that was exactly my point. Humans, believing that are the superior species, will probably destroy all life on this planet.......because they always want more!
Of course we are the superior species, other animals are there for human use.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 04:02 PM

So do I Mups! that was exactly my point. Humans, believing that are the superior species, will probably destroy all life on this planet.......because they always want more!

I agree again!

But as I said earlier, the government is always complaining about what us poor old buggers cost to keep alive, it seems they only want young healthy people they don't have to pay out much for. Yet there are the scientists, and wealthy drug companies making their living out of preserving us even longer - unless of course, the choice would only be offered to young, otherwise fit people?

I wonder if these animals will even survive with humans organs growing inside them, instead of having the correct organs for their species?
I wonder about things like ....... even if horse could grow and survive with a human heart beating instead it, or a human liver, how would a human organ cope with a horse's lifestyle and diet?
Could a liver for example, thrive on a grass diet, or fed horse-feed from a bag? Could a human heart survive a horse galloping at speed?

There again, I don't suppose the horse would ever be allowed to have an outside life with other horses for company, which would mean he'd never be able to run or graze in a sunny field.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Of course we are the superior species, other animals are there for human use.

We already know your 'compassionate' views on animals thank you Tara, you have made it plain many times before, so I do not see the need to keep reiterating it.

Other, more intelligent souls understand they are not born souly to suffer a life of cruelty and abuse without having any choice.

And before you carry on, I do not intend to get into an argument with you.
You think your way - I think mine. Nothing to argue about, so I would rather leave it at that.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
We already know your 'compassionate' views on animals thank you Tara, you have made it plain many times before, so I do not see the need to keep reiterating it.

Other, more intelligent souls understand they are not born souly to suffer a life of cruelty and abuse without having any choice.

You think your way - I think mine. Nothing to argue about, so I would rather leave it at that.
Well said Mups! We all have differing opinions on many subjects....but when people have to keep repeating, it sounds more like an attempt to pressure people to think their way.
Every life has a purpose, but that purpose is not to serve humans
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

People should not be cruel to animals just for fun, and I have reported people who have been doing so in the past. However, humans must always come first and whilst animals should be killed as humanely as possible for our use, I have no problem with eating their flesh, using leather goods, and woollen garments. If you eat animals I don't see why people object to using them for medical purposes.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

20-02-2018, 05:11 PM

Well said Mups! We all have differing opinions on many subjects....but when people have to keep repeating, it sounds more like an attempt to pressure people to think their way.

Steady on Twink. We'll have the 'anti-clique' brigade after us if you keep agreeing with me.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 11:16 PM

Spot on!

People should not be cruel to animals just for fun, and I have reported people who have been doing so in the past. However, humans must always come first and whilst animals should be killed as humanely as possible for our use, I have no problem with eating their flesh, using leather goods, and woollen garments. If you eat animals I don't see why people object to using them for medical purposes.
Why?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 11:39 PM

Just ignore them, the funding will run out, sooner or later.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

21-02-2018, 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Spot on!

Why?
Because we are the top dogs, other species are subservient to us, and as long as they are killed with as little pain as possible, I have no problem at all with their use. If others don't wish to use animal products that is up to them.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 09:34 AM

Because we are the top dogs, other species are subservient to us, and as long as they are killed with as little pain as possible, I have no problem at all with their use. If others don't wish to use animal products that is up to them.
I wonder how subservient a pack of hungry wolves would be if they saw you walking through the woods where they live?

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top