Join for free
Page 51 of 55 « First < 41 49 50 51 52 53 > Last »
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2014, 08:34 AM

Re: Over 50's Wales club (Part 1)

Morning all. Quiet in this neck of the woods too. Had visitation from DIL and the little boys yesterday afternoon who brought me some lovely blackberries (I shall be doing blberry & apple tart later) and two mushrooms that I had for my tea. Delicious.

Think the Care Agency should have a better understanding of Michael's needs Celyn (though I'm sure you've informed them) - or perhaps a better understanding of the capabilities of their staff. Should have thought being able to trust them to stay awake is a fairly major consideration.

Can't believe it's 31st August. Children back to school next Wednesday.
jeannie
swansea
jeannie is female  jeannie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2014, 10:06 AM

At last I seem to be getting over the side effects of the anti robotics I have been taking,starting to feel a bit human again.
My garden is taking shape at long last, the paths are nearly finished,so sho uhh msn be getting to the nice bit soon.
Sunny here at the moment,have a nice day all
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2014, 10:34 AM

I understand that Cardiff/Newport etc. have become like a walled cities due to NATO. my daughter said there were police everywhere on her drive back from here to S.Wales yesterday. Apparently schools in the area are having their start dates staggered for the same reasons.
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2014, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by jeannie ->
At last I seem to be getting over the side effects of the anti robotics I have been taking,starting to feel a bit human again.
My garden is taking shape at long last, the paths are nearly finished,so sho uhh msn be getting to the nice bit soon.
Sunny here at the moment,have a nice day all
Jeannie, do tell, what on earth are anti robotics???

Celyn, youngest son had trouble getting out of Cardiff last week, goodness knows what it's going to be like when the thing actually starts.

Two loads of washing done and blowing beautifully on the line, whohoo!!
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2014, 12:02 PM

My thoughts too, Sweetsue. The restricted area is very wide. They are having a reception at Cardiff Castle, so Caerdydd in lock down!
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2014, 01:01 PM

Lovely sunshine here and I've sat out reading for ages.
I have done a little bit of ironing so that's me done until its time to make a meal later.
Glad you are feeling better Jeannie xx I think I need a dose of those antirobotics lol xx
Sweetsue
midWales

31-08-2014, 07:34 PM

Glorious day and I've been gardening (a little) sowing some seeds, washing the car and finally doing some work on the church kneeler. Starting to cool off very rapidly now, so retreated to the sitting room and the TV.
Celyn
Hampshire

31-08-2014, 07:37 PM

It has been a lovely day. I see that the temperature is supposed to rise to 25C this week, according to Wales online. I have tried to have a lazy day, in fact I am ashamed that I have done very little. It will be all systems go again tomorrow, but I always feel guilty if I haven't achieved something during a day.
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2014, 07:53 AM

morning all,very wet start to the day here in west wales,
hope your all ok,and have a great day
rowser
United Kingdom Carmarthenshire
rowser is female  rowser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2014, 08:09 AM

Very wet overnight and still raining

Dentist at mid day, a bit of housework before that.

Page 51 of 55 « First < 41 49 50 51 52 53 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top