Join for free
Page 53 of 67 « First < 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 > Last »
Nimby
Cardiff UK
Nimby is female  Nimby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2015, 06:43 PM

Re: Over 50's Wales club (Part 3)

Flipping freezing standing on the platform waiting for the train this morning ......still very breezy and it's a chilly one too ...... got very hot in class so was glad of the breeze when I left.....When will it be SUMMER !!!!
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2015, 09:19 PM

Lovely sunny day here and I was in town to buy a few things.Off to Edinburgh tomorrow for an overnight stay and meet up with some x saga zoners.
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2015, 10:35 PM

It's been a lovely sunny day here, but still so cold with a north-east wind. It's just struck me that I'm wearing the same clothes that I've been wearing all winter (that doesn't sound quite right - the clothes have been washed in between wearings!). Family were all here for tea and the Craft Club came for the evening, so I've just finished clearing up and shall be up the wooden hill shortly. Lexi's third birthday today - don't know where that 3 years went!
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2015, 12:32 PM

I'm the same Sue especially in the flat . My comfy jumpers are in the wash and back on again asap. I have got a T-shirt on today and ventured out to Mumbles but that breeze is still parky. People are dressed in all sorts from vest tops to hoodies
Home now so may try and sit out with my book
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2015, 08:19 AM

Cor! A Tshirt, you're brave Jac!!

Lovely morning here and I think that wind has dropped, so perhaps it will be a bit warmer. Just finished putting out the re-cycling and rubbish for collection. I'm sure this new system is easier for the dustmen, but it's not so good for little old ladies. Heaving rubbish bags up to shoulder height to get them into big black wheelie bins is something of a strain these days.

Just off to get Lexi for the day. Son is travelling to Brum to visit a friend who was badly injured in a car crash a couple of weeks ago. He's going to be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life - but at least he hasn't had a head injury. Hope he'll be positive about it all, you can do absolutely anything in a wheelchair these days if you are compus mentis.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2015, 11:58 AM

Spoke too soon re T-shirt , back in jumper and vest today, its overcast,gloomy and cold !!!
Not doing much
Sweetsue
midWales

11-06-2015, 12:06 PM

Well I've got the sunshade up and washing on the line - and I'm wearing a T-shirt with 3/4 sleeves! Mind you, it's looking a bit black down the valley, so I don't know how long it'll last......................
Jac
Wales UK

12-06-2015, 10:53 AM

Bit warmer out there but overcast
Eye test in Mumbles later so that's my excitement for the day lol
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2015, 06:33 PM

A lot cooler here tonight after the lovely weather of the last two days. Met up with Ade, Ann, Margret, Moira and Mo who were all on the Scottish saga forum, it was great to meet up with all of them again it was like the old days of saga.
Sweetsue
midWales

13-06-2015, 08:48 AM

Sure I posted on here last night but it seems to have disappeared.
Lovely to see Ade out and about (on FB) Jess, sure you all had a great time.

Very soggy morning here. Just have to do the flowers in Church, then that's me done for the day. May try and make up the two kneelers that I have to do for the special dedication service on 28th June, - it's getting close now!

Page 53 of 67 « First < 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top