Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2017, 07:26 AM

Re: 1st Birthday Card

Originally Posted by lovemyboys ->
Looks great as as usual ST! Well done!
Thank you!

I use Photoshop Elements for everything. I've made lots of cards, photo books, etc. using it. Love it.
I did a 'freebie' course on it a couple of years ago and now use it a lot. Combining it with CorelDraw12 works well.
Marion
Norfolk
Marion is female  Marion has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2017, 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Hi Marion - I used Photoshop Elements to enhance some of the photos, the ones taken by mobile phones were a bit dim and the colours were off, then put them into CorelDraw 12 to make the collage and add the text. I am no expert but do love to play around in there!

I am glad that you liked the result.
Silver Tabby or anyone else that can help. Do you have to pay for CorelDraw12 and Photoshop Elements?
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2017, 09:00 AM

Yes, you have to pay for them.

I know Elements has a 30 day free trial.
I'm sure Corel will probably have one too.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2017, 09:22 AM

Latest CorelDraw info here:-

http://www.coreldraw.com/en/product/...sign-software/

Expensive - but worth every penny

Photoshop Elements came with my PC - I could choose between it or some games package.

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/comput...49359-pdt.html
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2017, 09:36 AM

Lucky getting that as a choice!

I had Corel Draw once - way back when it was on 5.25 floppy discs. Remember those! I loved it, and I'm sure it's much improved since.
However, it's way out of my price range now.

Photoshop Elements has fewer options than Photoshop, but it's way cheaper. And it's all I need. There are times though when I wish!!

A card I recently made for a friend.

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

07-06-2017, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by lovemyboys ->
Lucky getting that as a choice!

I had Corel Draw once - way back when it was on 5.25 floppy discs. Remember those! I loved it, and I'm sure it's much improved since.
However, it's way out of my price range now.

Photoshop Elements has fewer options than Photoshop, but it's way cheaper. And it's all I need. There are times though when I wish!!

A card I recently made for a friend.

That is really lovely, LMBs, what a gorgeous dog.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top