Join for free
Page 17 of 21 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 > Last »
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2017, 04:45 PM

Re: i'm a celeb get me out of here - will you be watching 2017 ?

Latest Odds to Win

http://www.paddypower.com/football/t...im-a-celebrity

Georgia Toffolo 1/3
Amir Khan 8/1
Jennie McAlpine 10/1
Jamie Lomas 12/1
Stanley Johnson 20/1
Dennis Wise 33/1
Rebekah Vardy 33/1
Iain Lee 40/1
Vanessa White 100/1

It looks like Vanessa's out next but Jennie seems to have shot up in popularity (due to her BTT?) .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 03:41 AM

Really, there was only one element worth watching tonight and that was Toff sharing her space with 20 large pythons for 9 minutes .....

She wasn't exaggerating when she described their heads as big as her fist .....

Every second must have seemed like a minute (it certainly did to me) .....

So, well done to Toff, who was rewarded with a rat for dinner ..... ..... and she thoroughly enjoyed it, sucking the backbone for the last vestiges of meat .....

There was even better news to come ..... Ol' Shark-Eyes followed Kez out of the jungle, losing out in popularity to Vanessa, who frankly, looked stunned to be staying in .....
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 10:31 AM

Unbelievable music industry ignorance displayed by Vanessa in the humming challenge. Couldn't name the band that sings "Don't Stop Me Now" or the mega classic "Living On A Prayer". Just unbelievable. We have spawned an entire generation of dim witted uneducated neanderthals.
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 01:39 PM

instaSTAN 05.12.17

welcome to a new phenomenon

lets hope familiar with technical

open to upper lower class even common

its a revolution and the current will be electrical.

uptodate in the media

the encyclopedia is heaven

age is no bleeder

proof is the number seventy seven.

some are skeptical

coronation street is show biz

so unaware is exceptional

where has he been says jenni with fiz.

it will dwarf twitter

young and old it will hook

better then emoji's with glitter

head office next door to new office facebook.

this move is historic

museum and dinosaurs and bones spinal

modern now and not prehistoric

he is going to smash all things viral.

no corruption or smell

succeeding is my plan

poetry from wife more powerful then adele

join the revolution and sign up to instaSTAN.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

05-12-2017, 08:05 PM

Latest Odds:

http://sports.williamhill.com/bettin...-2017-outright

Georgia Toffolo 1/4
Amir Khan 8/1
Jennie McAlpine 10/1
Iain Lee 14/1
Stanley Johnson 16/1
Jamie Lomas 20/1
Dennis Wise 33/1
Vanessa White 66/1

So Vanessa to go (maybe, again) .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

06-12-2017, 04:14 AM

So, Vanessa it was .....

She may be normal, nice and a bit dull but she's got a lovely smile and a generous personality .....

It was generous, too, of Dennis, to appreciate that size mattered for the "Temple of Gloom" - the smaller, the better - he was so nimble that he completed the task in half the time .....

Once Jamie took over the cooking, a bit of imagination crept in - instead of the Rebekah stir-fry, he flambéd the eel and served it up with chips ..... ..... Dennis almost fell off his bunk in anticipation .....

I rather enjoyed the rank taxi rides - it was something for the group to do with a very pleasant prospect at the end of the journey - beer, wine, crisps and pizza .....

It was a relaxed evening that everybody enjoyed - had GrumpyFace been there then I believe that the atmosphere would have been far less ebullient under the surveillance of Ol' Shark-Eyes .....
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2017, 07:24 AM

I though Vanessa was genuinely lovely and her ongoing thrill at being involved in the Fright Club conspiracy was a highlight of the show.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2017, 10:26 AM

I have favoured Toff to win but I'm starting to favour Jenny,

I laughed so much at Amir in the taxi challenge I scared the cats Enjoyed last night's episode.

I think you're right Omar the dynamics of the group are better now we lost shark eyes 😀
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2017, 11:03 AM

They sat in that taxi while the snakes slithered around them. Aren't they allowed to touch them? I'd have wanted to run my hands over them as they weaved around me.
Much rather have been with the snakes than the creepy crawlies, those spiders were huge. Poor Amir,I really felt for him.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2017, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
They sat in that taxi while the snakes slithered around them. Aren't they allowed to touch them? I'd have wanted to run my hands over them as they weaved around me.
Much rather have been with the snakes than the creepy crawlies, those spiders were huge. Poor Amir,I really felt for him.
Me to Tiffany I like snakes and have held various ones.
I don't like cockroaches they are my worst nightmare. I think the taxi snake group got off lightly .

Page 17 of 21 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top