Join for free
Page 21 of 21 « First < 11 19 20 21
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2017, 01:00 AM

Re: i'm a celeb get me out of here - will you be watching 2017 ?

After seeing Jamie spend 10 minutes in a tomb with snakes slithering all over him, l felt he should have won.
I don’t think he flinched at all!

I know Toff, was shocked at winning but l was wondering when was she going to Thank the voters for voting for her.
I think it was Dec Or was it Ant? I never know which is which, that prompted her to give Thanks.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2017, 04:34 AM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Latest Odds:

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en...+Outright.html

Georgia Toffolo 1/10

Iain Lee 9/1

Jamie Lomas 12/1

So it's still tight between Iain and Jamie .....
Jamie's fanbase may have made a difference but couldn't topple Toff.

Iain was patently delighted at his placing, but I'm sure that Jamie thought that he had won and Toff thought Jamie had won, too.

On hearing of her "accession", Toff was obviously overwhelmed because she's intelligent enough to realise that, while a placing might improve her TV ratings and salary, a win will change her life forever .....

I thought that she looked like a "Little Girl Lost" rather than the "Head Girl" she'd been in camp ..... but, being Toff, she'll soon see the the bright side .....
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2017, 08:52 AM

great points omah - but remember she is a queen of reality so I to am sceptical. all in all - would have wanted jennie to win but can live with the final 3. its over now - just waiting for CBB next month - get ready you lot.

one two and ian lee 11.12.17

3 weeks are over

happy is undeniable

ian winning would have been a ben dover

complaining to ITV is not reliable.

can live with the bronze medal

my jennie praise had no stock

should have used a different peddle

a bit derogatory is jennie from the block.

jamie i did misjudge

have to grovel

just like he wanted chocolate fudge

assuming by cover is different to the novel.

toff is a reality star

the cameras are at her beckon

but her consistency won't scar

was disbelief real what do you reckon.

over is the camp

no more poetry to smother

just have to get through the january ramp

then its love of my life big brother.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2017, 10:33 AM

I will miss Celebrity. I think the right person won it will be interesting to see if winning changes her life, it certainly changed Scarlets.

Thank you Oldfool for your poetry insights and Omar for the regular updates it made the show even more interesting
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2017, 04:49 PM

I’M A Celebrity queen Georgia Toffolo revealed she overcame a string of obstacles to win — including boobs anxiety, extreme hunger and a confidence-sapping skin condition.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...ive-interview/

The Made in Chelsea star, 23, also recently split up with her boyfriend when entering the camp — with thoughts of him dominating her first few days. She explained: “I thought about James a lot in the beginning because we had only just broken up. The timing was off. It was sad.”

Toff said she is now looking to focus on her career rather than relationships

Toff also won fans courtesy of her shower scenes — but she told how she smuggled in padding, known as chicken fillets, to boost her boobs. She then lost 4kg in weight — as well as one of the fillets.

She said: “I felt really skinny. I had small boobies anyway and I looked down and I was completely flat. I took in chicken fillets in my bra, but I accidentally lay on one and burst it. I had one booby with a chicken fillet and one without, so I had to sacrifice them. I’ve just had to embrace my small boobies.”

Her limbs were also bronzed thanks to her luxury item of fake tan, but viewers noted that Toff was wearing make-up, which is banned. She said that her spotty skin was the reason, admitting: “I honestly wouldn’t have been able to look any of my campmates in the eye if I didn’t have my make-up on. When producers told me it was banned I broke down in tears and said, ‘I can’t do this’. I’ve been to the doctors so much over the years. It’s a medical problem and I’ve been on strong tablets for six months trying to get rid of them. So show bosses agreed that, because it was a medical problem, I was allowed to put foundation on once a day in the morning. I wish I could walk around with no make-up on but I have big angry red marks all down the side of my cheeks. Some people don’t understand how badly it affects my confidence and upsets me.”

But incredibly Toff’s jungle diet, mainly rice and beans, and clean living has cleared it up. She said: “Being in the jungle has been amazing for my skin. I think it must be something I’m eating. I’m going to have allergy tests.”

She also revealed she almost quit after ten days — in scenes not aired on the ITV show — because she felt weak with hunger. She said: “I said to Medic Bob, ‘I can’t carry on.’ I remember trying to do my hair in plaits and I couldn’t even lift my arms up. I thought I would have to leave. I didn’t get any extra food or drink. Medic Bob just said, ‘Come on Toff, it’s hit you first because you’re the smallest. Be strong.’ He gave me the best pep talk, I had a tear rolling down my cheek. He talked me off the edge and I was all right. I had to distract myself with the Bushtucker Trials.”

Toff’s determination to succeed caused her only disagreement in camp — when she questioned why the macho men wanted to hog all the trials. She said: “I am quite small, but it doesn’t mean I’m any less. Muscles are fantastic and to have them is amazing, but it’s not the be all and end all. I think I’ve been completely underestimated in the past because of my blonde hair.”
"Small but not less" should be on Toff's coat-of-arms - the colours are for ambition, generosity and endurance, the "cat" is for fierceness and valour .....

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Toffalo.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	4720  

Page 21 of 21 « First < 11 19 20 21

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top