Join for free
Page 8 of 21 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 12:48 PM

Re: i'm a celeb get me out of here - will you be watching 2017 ?

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Female campmates issued warning ahead of showers

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv...ekah-Vardy-ITV

He should name names .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 05:39 PM

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv...V-fish-allergy

Rebekah Vardy has been ruled out of taking part in tonight's Bushtucker Trial for one crucial reason, according to her pal Nicola McLean, 36.

"Becky is allergic to shellfish," the former Celebrity Big Brother star revealed. "Obviously they are conscious of campmates' health, so they allergy test you and I know she has come back allergic to shellfish, so they won't let her do any fish-based activity.

"It's such a shame as she would have been brilliant at it," she added.
Of course she would .....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 07:30 PM

Of course she would .....
Perhaps Rebekah is one of those with breast implants and they would act like floats making the task impossible
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 07:44 PM

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv...ekah-Vardy-ITV

With pictures
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2017, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Perhaps Rebekah is one of those with breast implants and they would act like floats making the task impossible
Not perhaps but definitely:

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style...eleb-instagram

Rebekah has previously admitted to the Daily Mail in an article titled 'Rebekah Vardy, the wife of football star Jamie, sets the record straight' published on 14 August 2016, that she has had a breast augmentation and ‘loads’ of Botox.

She told the paper: “I can’t bear it when women lie about this stuff. I go in the sun and I’ve hardly got any wrinkles. It’s not nature, it’s Botox.”
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

22-11-2017, 03:53 AM

Coincidentally?, hygiene figured in tonight's episode and I think I heard Jennie say that she HADN'T washed her pits .....

Jack Maynard apparently posted a string of racial and homophobic slurs on Twitter between 2011 and 2013 and photographs of him supposedly posing naked surfaced yesterday.

A spokesperson for Maynard has now confirmed he’s departed I’m A Celebrity..Get Me Out Of Here!.

No loss .....

Amir, inevitably, performed courageously, even dramatically, to complete his 8 "rounds" in the water trial, but I was left with with the sneaking suspicion that this was another trial that had been "manipulated", not for safety this time but to prevent another Amir failure becoming the reason for the usual "vote for the screamer" syndrome .....

The harridans have been selected for the eating trial - Rebekah, IIRC, was decribed by Dennis as "tough as old boots", so she'll have no trouble, but Toff admitted to being a "gagger" while emptying the dunny, so she may struggle .....
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2017, 10:29 AM

omah you are uptodate - I am going to pick up on what you say about sweating so hold your nose for some disgusting poetry ! can not wait for tonights show. hooooooooooooooooooked.

sweating odour - do all celebs have this including mr khan ? 22.11.17

it is unpleasant

the smell is constantly firing

in the jungle all live like the peasant

all except amir are perspiring.

yes it does hum

but will do no harm

all must have a irritable bum

not helped by sweating from arm.

love the fact all twig

tolerance is no exaggerate

the smell will nostril rig

its only amir who we exonerate.

stan and toff did grind

it was no free dollar at bingo

the height of each celeb not blind

fantastic was winning the dingo.

no sweats eating

food was on the menu

jack withdrawn and allegations defeating

i am necking this show like a emu.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

22-11-2017, 10:34 AM

Jack Maynard apparently posted a string of racial and homophobic slurs on Twitter between 2011 and 2013 and photographs of him supposedly posing naked surfaced yesterday.

:
It was stated last night that Jack Maynard had departed I thought they said 'for family reasons'.

I dread to think who might replace him , it looks like they are getting short of contestants and having to resort to people most of us have never heard of...
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2017, 10:45 AM

I'm glad Amir redeemed himself, have to admit when he dropped the key at box number eight I thought they probably edited the time a bit but I'm glad he eventually completed it.

I hate the eating task, I feel so sorry for the creatures to be devoured alive so I might tape it and wiz through that bit.

Loving the show so far, I think Stanley might win
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

22-11-2017, 10:50 AM

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv...kit-Extra-Camp

One former campmate has revealed that they initially refused to wash in the iconic spot.

Speaking on spin-off series Extra Camp, Scarlett Moffatt confessed she was forced to shower by camp medic Bob.
Skanky .....

Page 8 of 21 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top