Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 03:31 PM

Re: What Threads Would You Not Be Seen Dead On?

The ones that do them and shove their wife’s head under the blankets are disgusting

that sounds as thow you were there art

the last to post thingy,dont get that
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 03:35 PM

Neither did until I tried it Doctor .. it's a good laugh and a bit of banter ( and keeps you chaps in check).
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Eliza, I was going to put that the ‘F’ word rhymed with ‘part’ but it made the sentence too long. So l scrubbed it!

I have never passed wind in front of my ex husband or ex partner or any boyfriend. Neither did they to me....only if it was an acccident!

I would hate to be with a man, that was always doing them and thought he was funny!
The ones that do them and shove their wife’s head under the blankets are disgusting!

Yes I have joked on the thread you are on about, but I do also totally agree with your last paragraph.
And as for the last sentence, I'd would be furious.

What I normally give a wide berth to is Politics/Religion/and long running, heated arguments.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 03:52 PM

I don’t think l have ever seen one (a thread that is, in case my words are twisted!) but l wouldn’t go on a thread that discussed the size of a man’s manhood....

I feel sorry for Peter Andre, he must be mortified.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 03:54 PM

Why Peter Andre (whoever he is) ... what have I missed?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 03:57 PM

It has happened Again!
I read through and forget the question.
Can someone enlighten me?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 04:01 PM

I don’t think l have ever seen one (a thread that is, in case my words are twisted!) but l wouldn’t go on a thread that discussed the size of a man’s manhood....

I feel sorry for Peter Andre, he must be mortified.
I doubt there is anything to discuss on that subject Art, if it suits your partner then it is perfect, no matter what the size!
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 04:27 PM

'What Threads Would You Not Be Seen Dead On?'
Pointless going to the Health Thread if I'm dead

'What type of thread would you not participate in?'
The heavy stuff. Lighthearted stuff for me.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

To be honest, I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that I am well out of here and should only post on Hangman and Last to Post.

Good fun and no aggression.
Quite right swims, we all love one another on there don't we💞💓

Eliza, I was going to put that the ‘F’ word rhymed with ‘part’ but it made the sentence too long. So l scrubbed it!

I have never passed wind in front of my ex husband or ex partner or any boyfriend. Neither did they to me....only if it was an acccident!

I would hate to be with a man, that was always doing them and thought he was funny!
The ones that do them and shove their wife’s head under the blankets are disgusting!

Well you may be surprised to know I totally agree with you!

I would never dream of deliberately letting one go in front of anyone, the thought appals me!

If ever it happens accidentally, I borrow a wonderful expression from a Lady Mayoress my brother delights in quoting...she let one go in public once, and simply grinned and said, "Oooooo hark at me!" and everyone giggled and it wasn't an embarrassment. Amazing!

Morti, Everyone to their own but l could not participate on the ‘Pardon Me’ thread.

It was a shame as l wanted to reply to ruthio, who is very perceptive. It was, as if she had read my mind![
Darling I had!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 06:29 PM

I usually keep out of the Mud Slinging ones, Also the Pick on Someone and be Nasty ones. Usually found in the Politics Section, by the usual suspects.....

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top