Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
tootsweet
Chatterbox
Sydney, Australia
tootsweet is female  tootsweet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2018, 12:14 AM

Re: What I can't understand is

I would just like to comment here and it's only my personal opinion but Mr Oy is obviously a very good photographer who likes manly things, like motor car racing, trains etc. These subject don't appeal to me as much as those taken of nature, people etc. Hope this doesn't offend.
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2018, 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Its called subjectivity Steve, we all like some things not others. I feel the subject of racing vehicles will not appeal to members as much as flowers or landscapes, it does to you and does not to me. Just my 10 penneth.
I completely agree.
It got my interest because my fool of a brother is still racing.

But at the same time, I'm willing to bet if he'd posted this thread with the title 'racing fools' or the like in the general chat area it would've got a lot more interest.
Just saying!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2018, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
I find that if a thread is red hot with a lot of arguing going on, that is the thread that gets the most attention .

Forum people like a good scuffle.
Tell me about it Blue.
Tell me about it!

But hey Gasman.
Perhaps it's just because people don't like you?
If so.
Join the club!

PS.
Only kiddin' for you.
Not for me though!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top