Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 11:08 PM

Re: Trauma v Collateral

Trauma was excellent..had Me holding My breath at one point..I wonder how many Surgeons are haunted by mistakes They've made in the operating theatre.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 11:15 PM

I enjoyed the last episode but TBH I'm not sure his family would have reacted in the way it portrayed. I know I shouldn't question everything and just accept the story but I think after living through the trauma they would have rallied around the surgeon, he did his best but he made a mistake I think most people especially his family would understand that.

It was well acted... but I wasn't keen on the story.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 11:36 PM

Loved Trauma, so glad it was played out over the three nights as it really gripped us

Superb acting by both John Simm and Adrian Lester
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2018, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I enjoyed the last episode but TBH I'm not sure his family would have reacted in the way it portrayed. I know I shouldn't question everything and just accept the story but I think after living through the trauma they would have rallied around the surgeon, he did his best but he made a mistake I think most people especially his family would understand that.

It was well acted... but I wasn't keen on the story.
I thought the same summer.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2018, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Two new dramas both starring John Simm.

I thought Collateral was too Left wing biased, too many political messages, (Typical BBC) so will not be watching any more.

Trauma however held my attention. The acting is good and also stars Adrian Lester who is always superb.

Anyone watching either of these?
We will watch 'Trauma' on the iplayer at the weekend.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2018, 12:49 PM

As soon as I heard the line 'We really are turning into a nasty little Country' (Collateral), that was it for me.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2018, 02:01 PM

Soon as ever you read written by David Hare you know it’s going to go political somewhere in it and why not ?

A brilliant first episode of Collateral , top class performances all round .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

15-02-2018, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Soon as ever you read written by David Hare you know it’s going to go political somewhere in it and why not ?

I wasn't aware of David Hare tbh. Will have to avoid in future.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2018, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->

Just watched episode1 and thought it was good!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 11:53 AM

Last night, l watched all three episodes of ‘Trauma’.
It was very good and the acting was superb, especially John Simm, who is excellent in everything he does.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top