Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2018, 07:28 PM

Pole Dancing in Care Homes

I saw on the News today also on the Internet, that Dorset Care Home has invited a group of Pole Dancers for entertainment for the elderly residents, the Carers said they really enjoyed it.

Do you think this is right or not?

I personally can't see anything wrong with that, if it makes the Residents happy then why not.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2018, 07:31 PM

Re: Pole Dancing in Care Homes

bet the elderly men get front seat hours before the show starts, with walking sticks at the ready

tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2018, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
I saw on the News today also on the Internet, that Dorset Care Home has invited a group of Pole Dancers for entertainment for the elderly residents, the Carers said they really enjoyed it.

Do you think this is right or not?

I personally can't see anything wrong with that, if it makes the Residents happy then why not.
DISGUSTING!
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2018, 07:36 PM

Why is it disgusting? What else do the residents have to look forward to?
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2018, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Leia ->
Why is it disgusting? What else do the residents have to look forward to?
Pole dancing is horrible, only saddos with perverted minds would wish to see such a thing, imo.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2018, 07:41 PM

I disagree with you Tarantula.

They all have got clothes on, shorts and top.

If it makes the elderly happy in their last days, then why not! and they don't have to watch they can be taken into another room while its on.
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2018, 07:56 PM

Elderly ladies living alone in a sheltered housing complex in the next town to me recently complained because lone male residents were paying for female company to be brought in - in both cases, I can't see what the problem is.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2018, 08:08 PM

I'm not sure what I think, it wasn't Pole Dancing as seen in Strip clubs, it was more like gymnastics.
I think the elderly still have sexual appetites which they should be allowed to satisfy if it doesn't hurt or offend.
I've watched quite a bit of Burlesque, some was stylish, some just awful, didn't do me any harm, mostly made me laugh!
It does make me a bit queasy when I remember one old chap in my Mum's nursing home who used to make suggestive remarks whilst simulating masturbation whenever a lady looked at him. I don't suppose he knew what he was doing but I suppose not every little old person is "nice".
Cosmos
UK
Cosmos is female  Cosmos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2018, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
DISGUSTING!

im laughing here at your post Tara, but your right.....what a joke fgs....those poor old guys, wouldnt they just ah....I think like tara ....disgusting........
Cosmos
UK
Cosmos is female  Cosmos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2018, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Pole dancing is horrible, only saddos with perverted minds would wish to see such a thing, imo.

well im sure my 92 yrs old mother, would go mad if my 94yr old dad was ogling this in his resthome....
whats up with this society..!!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top