Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 07:17 AM

Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning all,

Cold and a little frosty here today - temp not due to rise much above 32f all weekend - possibility of snow!

I will be in my cosy craft room most of the day - have lot of cards to make for April, so will have to kick start the 'designer head' !
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 08:06 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning all.

Its very frosty here, but the sun is coming up now, its 5 degrees at the moment.

Off into Town this morning.

Have a nice day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 08:20 AM

Morning everyone, just off out with the dogs and then, after coffee, I have to pop round to my Mum's to fix her toilet overflow.... what exciting lives we do lead eh...

Have a good day folks.
Kev60
Germany. Black Forest.
Kev60 is male  Kev60 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 08:57 AM

Good morning all,

Very cold here (-6°c) with strong winds. I've got a few jobs to do outside today which probably isn't going to be much fun.

Have fun with the cards ST

Enjoy your day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 09:14 AM

Good morning all.
It's quite bright & breezy here today.

Tesco shopping for us this morning & a walk with Paula & the kids this afternoon with the canine guest they've got staying over the weekend - goes by the name of Ozzie..

Have a good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 09:41 AM

Morning all.

A small walk shortly, get the paper, then later might go to the big park so Holly can have a run around in the secure dog area.

Last night found me applying wide diy tape to my bedroom window to cut out the draughts. I need to buy some more of that foam insulating stuff that you stick on, so the window has a tighter seal. The cold that comes through that window is amazing. Very shoddily built, I’ve always said. There are rumours we could/might get new windows and doors, but not sure that applies to flats or communal areas. Some of us would happily agree to the work.

ETA. It is very cold out!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 09:49 AM

Good morning everyone very cold here too.

A morning of ironing ahead and I need to go out to post a parcel other than that, trying to stay warm .

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 10:02 AM

Good morning all very frosty and a very cold -1C here...

Catching up on some indoor jobs today.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 10:19 AM

Good Morning, everyone - I slept for a solid 10 hours only awakening once at around 5. I love long sleeps like that, put me in a good mood for the day.

I hope everyone has a great and peaceful Saturday whatever you are doing.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top