Join for free
Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Adanac
canada
Adanac is female  Adanac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 12:09 PM

Re: Shirtless Men....A Good Or A Bad Look?!!

There is one guy in our summer park who goes shirtless all the time. No problem except when it is 95 degrees in the shade and he is all sweaty and tries to give you a hug. I have learned to do a quick side step.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
As a man, do you go shirtless at home or in public?
Have you ever cleaned your car, whilst shirtless?
Have you eaten in public whilst shirtless?

To the women, does your spouse/partner/close relative, walk around shirtless, be it at home, or in public?

Generally, what do you think of shirtless men? Is it fine in the house, when you haven’t got visitors but not in public?

Should some of the men be obliged to wear a bra?
My husband has never walked around outside, in the garden, or in public, without wearing a shirt or T shirt, just not him.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
My husband has never walked around outside, in the garden, or in public, without wearing a shirt or T shirt, just not him.
Me neither. Well, perhaps when I was nine.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 12:41 PM

Depends on the shape and age of the man, but in hot sun I see no problem generally with them leaving off their shirts. What I do find repulsive is the sight of obese females in tight clothes displaying rolls of fat and tattoos in all weathers.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 12:46 PM

I suppose it depends on the setting. A topless man outside a beach café or bar in the sun would go unnoticed along with all the others but not if he was walking up the High Street. The majority of men do not look good with their shirt off and those that do look good are just saying 'Look at me..... Look at me.'
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I suppose it depends on the setting. A topless man outside a beach café or bar in the sun would go unnoticed along with all the others but not if he was walking up the High Street. The majority of men do not look good with their shirt off and those that do look good are just saying 'Look at me..... Look at me.'
in their case, happy to oblige
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by eccles ->
Depends on the shape and age of the man, but in hot sun I see no problem generally with them leaving off their shirts. What I do find repulsive is the sight of obese females in tight clothes displaying rolls of fat and tattoos in all weathers.
In hot sun you shouldn't walk around without some covering, as you are at risk of skin cancer.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 01:37 PM

Someone I know never has his shirt on when he comes out of the Bookies.

Adanac
canada
Adanac is female  Adanac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

24-02-2018, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->

Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top