Join for free
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 07:25 PM

Hereafter. Film worth watching.

Sometimes you can see a film advertised and the look of the film from the publicity shot doesn't really grab you.

Sometimes you can miss something good by letting the his happen.

Today just this minute finished watching the film Hereafter.
Staring Matt Damon, Cecile De France and Bryce Dallas Howard. Directed by Clint Eastwood.

An older film from 2010. Did well in the box office but was slated by some critics.

Bear with the beginning few minutes using subtitles from the French dialogue but it is a film in English, and its a really good film that kept my attention all the way through.

The story of three people affected by death who come together. No violence or sex or horror but maybe a gentle story of hope instead.
Youve probabably all seen it but if you havent I would give it a watch if you get the chance.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 07:28 PM

Re: Hereafter. Film worth watching.

Originally Posted by Mondays child ->
Sometimes you can see a film advertised and the look of the film from the publicity shot doesn't really grab you.

Sometimes you can miss something good by letting the his happen.

Today just this minute finished watching the film Hereafter.
Staring Matt Damon, Cecile De France and Bryce Dallas Howard. Directed by Clint Eastwood.

An older film from 2010. Did well in the box office but was slated by some critics.

Bear with the beginning few minutes using subtitles from the French dialogue but it is a film in English, and its a really good film that kept my attention all the way through.

The story of three people affected by death who come together. No violence or sex or horror but maybe a gentle story of hope instead.
Youve probabably all seen it but if you havent I would give it a watch if you get the chance.
Thanks for the heads up MC
I haven't seen it and I do like Matt Damon as an actor
I'll look out for it on Netflix
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 07:30 PM

Sounds good, I don't have Netflix, what is it Rhian?
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Sounds good, I don't have Netflix, what is it Rhian?
It's hundreds and even thousands of tv series and films together in one place. New ones are added all the time too...but not the VERY latest. You do have to pay for membership after a trial period but it isn't a lot. I sign in to my son's as you can have up to 3 users in one account
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 07:38 PM

Thanks I'll look into it

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top