Join for free
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2011, 07:11 PM

Your Christmas trees :)

We put ours up last night and I took a pic..
Lets see yours as & when you put it up

anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2011, 07:20 PM

Re: Your Christmas trees :)

Very pretty, we dont have a tree now although I bought tiny tree from M&S, it has some white spray on it but it might grow as its in soil.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2011, 07:24 PM

Pretty Cassie like Annie I don't have a tree, I always used to go to family in Derbyshire for Christmas so never had one
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2011, 07:27 PM

i'm holding off for a while, but I saw some very nice ones in Chatsworth Garden Centre yesterday, but I haven't bought one yet.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2011, 07:32 PM

Very pretty, Cassie ours won't be going up for another week or so....
Bridie
northants
Bridie is female  Bridie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2011, 07:35 PM

Lovely, I got ours out of the shed today and we are planning to put it up on Tuesday because we are both working all weekend. The problem is where to put it in our little tincy house.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2011, 08:00 PM

That's very pretty Cassie, I like that. I bought a real one last year and the stupid thing grew out sideways like a bonsai tree, I had to take everything off and start again on a new 'pretend' one. It's very lifelike and people have gone up to it to feel it to check it's fake or real. It will go up in a couple of weeks I think.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2011, 08:05 PM

Nice but too early for me. Mine will go up a week before Christmas
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2011, 10:13 PM

I stopped doing a tree (real) a few years ago, as the work of dragging it home on my shopping cart and setting it up just got to be too hard for me with my COPD. And I would never have put it up this early, never before the 15th. I do sort of miss it; even though I'm in better health now this studio apartment is just too small for one (I don't particularly like table trees).

But I do enjoy seeing others' trees; I like yours, Cassie!

I may post a pic of one from previous years if that's OK?
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2011, 10:40 PM

Now thats odd we were talking about this at work this morning I work in BQ and people are starting in droves to buy tree's real and artificial.

We have a artificial one in the loft but seriously considering a real one this year.......have had them before ....I am not too sure. Will be decorating the outside of the house next week though and the tree the weekend of the 17th I think. Working nights Mon-Thurs restricts my ability to anything other than sleep, shop, cook, walk the dog clean run backwards and forwards to Drs apointments and of course shower and eat.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top