Join for free
Page 9 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10 >
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 11:58 AM

Re: A message to Donald Trump

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Do you really think about things before posting?

Coming from you....an Anti-British, Anti-American, terrorist supporting communist no mark.....I find hilarious.

Get back under your rock.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Wow.
This reminds me I want to see Geostorm when it comes out .
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 12:08 PM

He has a way with words doesn’t he?
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama

15-10-2017, 12:11 PM

Now I'm not certain but I would think first before throwing miss information around, the Brits, Australians, all of the NATO forces that stood to hold off the spread of Communism, not just in Korea but the world over, and still do, need a little more respect. At least Know what your talking about and the History Tied to it. Throwing shit willy nilly out there and Being Completely wrong, C'mon.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 12:18 PM

Hi

I have a simple message to Trump.

Stop stirring.

War is not good and next time round, if Russia and or China get dragged in, you will have major casualties.

At the start of WW2, battleships were king, soon to be destroyed by air power.

Carrier Groups are king now, but hypersonic missiles will make them go the same way as battleships.

Stealth Planes were invincible, now they are not

The Russians lost 26 million in WW2, the Chinese 14 million, the USA 418, 500.

In any new war, the USA homeland will get hit.

He needs to seriously think about this.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama

15-10-2017, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I have a simple message to Trump.

Stop stirring.

War is not good and next time round, if Russia and or China get dragged in, you will have major casualties.

At the start of WW2, battleships were king, soon to be destroyed by air power.

Carrier Groups are king now, but hypersonic missiles will make them go the same way as battleships.

Stealth Planes were invincible, now they are not

The Russians lost 26 million in WW2, the Chinese 14 million, the USA 418, 500.

In any new war, the USA homeland will get hit.

He needs to seriously think about this.
He needs to quit tweeting, that I agree on. As far as stirring the pot , what can I say the POTUS does what he does and that recently has been to P.O. everybody. I honestly don't think Kim will do anything, he comes across as having a alligator mouth and a puppy dog ass. You will notice he starts something everytime there is a new POTUS he did the same with Obama. In this instance with Trump, Trump won't back down he isn't used to that, He wants his way, and the sooner Kim realizes that the better for everyone in the world. N.K. wouldn't stand a chance in Hell if it came down to it, Kim knows this, he is just wanting recognition, Trump being a typical New Yorker, he won't tolerate any B.S. that's how they are there, so it's a battle of will's right now.And I expect Kim to blink first he has no choice either blink or Die.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->
He needs to quit tweeting, that I agree on. As far as stirring the pot , what can I say the POTUS does what he does and that recently has been to P.O. everybody. I honestly don't think Kim will do anything, he comes across as having a alligator mouth and a puppy dog ass. You will notice he starts something everytime there is a new POTUS he did the same with Obama. In this instance with Trump, Trump won't back down he isn't used to that, He wants his way, and the sooner Kim realizes that the better for everyone in the world. N.K. wouldn't stand a chance in Hell if it came down to it, Kim knows this, he is just wanting recognition, Trump being a typical New Yorker, he won't tolerate any B.S. that's how they are there, so it's a battle of will's right now.And I expect Kim to blink first he has no choice either blink or Die.
Hi

The problem is this.

Kim may be a lunatic, but he has his Nukes right up against the Chinese and Russian Borders.

Any fallout on Chinese or Russian Territory and they will retaliate.

The first to go will be the USA Carrier Groups, huge casualties on both sides, but the Russians and Chinese do not worry about that.

If it escalates from there, we, here in Europe, are stuffed.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 03:54 PM

NK?...pah

We are planning Kim's fall as we speak.

Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 04:00 PM

I thought Group 4 had been tasked with the job of bringing down the North Koreans?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 04:03 PM

They have, these are their best troops for £8.10 p/h

Page 9 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top