Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2016, 10:09 PM

Re: Westie Watch !

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Just read your daily regime ST , it's not good at all
>
>
That had me worried !
>
>

I hope you realise Westie won't want to go home
Until I read this bit !!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2016, 10:14 PM

I have changed the time of her first walk - I noticed that there were not many dog walkers about so early and was worried that she may be missing her furry friends so I am taking her out at 7:30am now. There are a lot more people and their dogs about then and Mollie seems happy to greet them all.

Well - all except a lovely black Labrador. She won't entertain him at all. Can dogs be racist??
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

30-06-2016, 10:55 PM

Westie Watch ends tomorrow lunch time when her owner returns.

Have I enjoyed it?
I certainly have - she is so much fun to be with. An added bonus has been that I have lost half a stone in weight with all the walks. That has to be good.

Has she enjoyed it?
I hope so - but am aware that I am a poor substitute for her owner. Each time we have come back from a walk she has dashed into the house to see if her owner had returned.

She does keep laughing at me though !!
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2016, 11:00 PM

How did I miss this!
She's a little sweetheart.

So, ST, do tell - when are you getting one!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

01-07-2016, 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by lovemyboys ->
How did I miss this!
She's a little sweetheart.
I think you may have had other things on your mind - broken bones for example! How are you now?

So, ST, do tell - when are you getting one!
The cats might have something to say about that! Hopefully, if her owner thinks I have done a good job, I may be able to borrow this one again from time to time !
Lizzie Jones
Canada
Lizzie Jones is female  Lizzie Jones has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2016, 09:23 AM

She is a lovely little dog.
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2016, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I think you may have had other things on your mind - broken bones for example! How are you now?

The cats might have something to say about that! Hopefully, if her owner thinks I have done a good job, I may be able to borrow this one again from time to time !
I'm getting by just swell ta!

For sure keep borrowing her so the kitties will get used to sharing you!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top