Join for free
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2016, 06:20 PM

Going for a nice walk, and...

...you get the feeling you are being stalked!

Watch till the end

Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2016, 06:34 PM

Re: Going for a nice walk, and...

Gawd, had my heart in my mouth! I thought it was going to appear suddenly at the end of the film! BTW, shouldn't you amend the heading, Azz?
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2016, 06:38 PM

Interesting that the Bear stopped as soon as they passed back into what I presume was safe ,it stopped at the warning signs
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2016, 10:37 PM

Scary stuff.
But it was a pretty young bear still, and was more curious than anything, and probably afraid too.
I wouldn't be surprised if they had some kind of candy or something in their pockets - bears have good sniffers.
Smart hikers carry bear spray.
I felt for the older fellow at the end - was pretty shitty the younger guy left him!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2016, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by lovemyboys ->
Scary stuff.
But it was a pretty young bear still, and was more curious than anything, and probably afraid too.
I wouldn't be surprised if they had some kind of candy or something in their pockets - bears have good sniffers.
Smart hikers carry bear spray.
I felt for the older fellow at the end - was pretty shitty the younger guy left him!
I thought that!
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2016, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
I thought that!
me too and kept thinking who needs a friend like that ,

after saying stay close we look bigger than him , he took off like lightening .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2016, 01:44 PM

What a beautiful animal. Being stalked by two humans is quite scary.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top