Join for free
Page 8 of 10 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 >
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2017, 03:25 PM

Re: A message to Donald Trump

Originally Posted by Tartlet ->
I think that's a silly statement. History isn't only about winning battles or wars.
It's called humour......with a little bit of sarcasm.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2017, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
A typical 'little englander' xenophobic comment!!!
Do you really think about things before posting?

Coming from you....an Anti-British, Anti-American, terrorist supporting communist no mark.....I find hilarious.

Get back under your rock.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2017, 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
WE ARE ALL DOOMED I TELL THEE!

Take to the hills, hide your wimmen..stock up on Spam and Evian Water...

WE ARE ALL DOOMED!

Ps don’t forget your Swiss Army knife.
Heh heh heh..what WOULD We do without Realist...He just makes Me feel so glad to be alive..
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2017, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Tartlet ->
I haven't seen a tendency so far in here to see America as the root of all evil. And I certainly didn't see it in CeeCee''s post which you quoted.

No country does what someone might consider to be the right thing 100% of the time. People make the decisions and people make mistakes no matter what nationality they are.
Obviously you didn't read my post fully. I specifically I excluded Cee Cee. So far as the rest is concerned since you have only started posting in any volume recently perhaps you missed it. It was a while ago.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2017, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Do you really think about things before posting?

Coming from you....an Anti-British, Anti-American, terrorist supporting communist no mark.....I find hilarious.

Get back under your rock.
Why don't you take your own advice?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2017, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Here we go, the usual one line comment from UJ’s sock puppet.
You must try to string a couple of sentences together Purwell, it will make you far more interesting. On the other hand I doubt it, but give it a whirl
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

14-10-2017, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Organ grinder's let you out, chimp?
Tartlet
UK
Tartlet is female  Tartlet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2017, 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
Obviously you didn't read my post fully. I specifically I excluded Cee Cee. So far as the rest is concerned since you have only started posting in any volume recently perhaps you missed it. It was a while ago.
I read your post fully. I also read the post which included mention of CeeCee.

I know I’m a recent poster which is why I said that I hadn’t noticed the tendency you referred to ‘so far’.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by CeeCee ->
The US rifles were totally unreliable, constantly jamming, whilst the Vietcong were using Russian rifles which had no such problems. The Us troops were easy to track in the jungles, they made too much noise, smoked cigarettes, threw the butts away so made tracking easy. Just a couple of examples. The Vietcong fought and then melted back into the jungle across the border. One example this week was a battle fought to gain a mountain top, the losses were huge on both sides. When the Americans took the ridge, all that was there were the dead, they stayed on the ridge and then left, so gained absolutely nothing.

The Americans were instructed to shoot anything that moved, which meant unarmed women and children. Body count took priority in order to boost morale for the US piblic.

I have been to North Vietnam and it is heartbreaking to see children still being born with horrendous defortmities caused by genetic damage suffered by parents/grandparents caused by Agent Orange.
When CeeCee says she was in NORTH Viet Nam that means she was there DURING the war. Since 1975 there has been no such thing as NORTH Viet Nam, only Viet Nam. So, CeeCee, what were YOU doing in NORTH Viet Nam during the war ? Perhaps you were supporting the communists just like Hanoi Jane ?

Since you are so obviously an expert on warfare, particularly on the war in Viet Nam, why don't you tell us about the 10's of thousands of civilians murdered by the Viet Cong and the women and 10 year old girls raped by the Viet Cong.

CeeCee says the Americans achieved NOTHING by taking that mountain ridge. The goal of the Americans was not to hold isolated terrain, but to kill enemy soldiers. Objective obtained ! Lots of dead communists !

I have a suggestion, CeeCee, weep for the millions of South Vietnamese who wanted freedom but lost it to the communists. Weep for the innocent unarmed civilians murdered, tortured, and raped by the communists.

Tell the truth CeeCee. Tell about the hundreds of thousands of civilians who fled the communists and came to the Americans as refugees. But you don't want to do that do you ? You would much rather side with the communists and stand against freedom.

With friends like you, we don't need any more enemies.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 05:54 AM

Hi

I do not go along with the view that some countries are bad and others are good, it is not as simple as that.

it is my experience that people generally are the same where ever you go. they want food, housing and a better life for their kids.

It is Governments which are either good or bad and Governments can change.

Page 8 of 10 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top