Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 05:54 PM

Re: Other platforms..

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I am addicted to Candy Crush, Candy Soda & Candy Jelly & Alpha Betty, but my favourite is Angry Birds. I also play Blossom Blast, such a pretty game, Bubble Witch, Snoopy & others, but not as often.

I play alpha Betty too. Candy crush and candy soda used to be my addictions but candy crush was making me bald coz it made me tear my hair out lol.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I play alpha Betty too. Candy crush and candy soda used to be my addictions but candy crush was making me bald coz it made me tear my hair out lol.
It says at the begining of the game, chill out & relax.
SallyS
South East, UK
SallyS is female  SallyS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
It says at the begining of the game, chill out & relax.

My son was one of the designers on Candy Crush.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by SallyS ->
was he? wow. Tell him to give me my hair back that he made me tear out haha
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 07:15 PM

That's extraordinary! I have a great deal of respect for the young computer software engineers and graphic designers who developed these games and applications. It's a knowledge and skill set that they developed on their own, with very little help from us...the card punchers of computer science .
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 07:59 PM

Wow! I have often wondered how the designers work out the games. He must be a whiz kid.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by doctor ->
I joined fb a few years ago,but my ex found me,i have never been back
yes you was on mine , one minute you were there then next you was gone ,smoke coming from your heels

I had a Google Blog but gave it up .
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 09:34 PM

I've been using Facebook for some time now. In fact, for some reason I seemed to have acquired no less than three accounts, all in the same name. God knows how that happened, but I deleted the other two. Since then, I have found that one 'spare' account still exists and I cannot delete it.

I have tried contacting FB, of course, but they are worse than useless.

On Facebook, I have joined several groups as they can be very helpful and interesting. Some local, some covering my home town and people I know there, others are useful for other reasons.

One drawback is that you are bombarded by strange people asking you to be their 'friend'. I ignore these, of course, unless it is someone I know.
SallyS
South East, UK
SallyS is female  SallyS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 11:05 AM

He fell into game designing, his degree was in music technology and his first job was producing the music for games, then he realised he wanted to design the games. He now has his own design team at King. I’m proud of him.
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Does anyone on here use fb or Twitter or Snapchat or Instagram or Whatsapp or blogging????
massive in news today - done a poem on it - suckers

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top