Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 08:40 AM

Good Morning Wednesday

Good morning all.

Spring is in the air.

It's beautiful and sunny here in Essex.

Nothing much doing today apart from changing the bedsheets and dusting.

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 09:03 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday

Hi

Good morning all.

The sun is shining, it is not raining.

Life is good.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 09:05 AM

Good morning all

Not so nice a day today but at least no frost

Cooking and baking day today and just a quick trip out to get my phone fixed

Tbh I'm feeling a tad under the weather. Was as fit as a fiddle yesterday, then about 6pm I just couldn't get warm and hurt everywhere Still I slept well and whilst I don't feel as rough this morning, I'm bunged up and achey still

Hope it moves swiftly along
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 09:13 AM

Good morning all a heavy frost last night and everything is sparkling in the sunshine this morning.

A day of catching up on things today

Enjoy your day everyone...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 09:18 AM

Good morning all.
A bright, but frost start here.

Have fed ther birds, fed the dogs, and am now enjoying my first cuppa, before going into town.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 09:31 AM

Good Morning all !

Hope you feel better soon, Missy.

It is sunny here - but frosty and cold.

I have made a cauldron full of winter veg soup and a batch of wholemeal rolls - friends are dropping in for lunch on their way to the shopping centre.

Then - back to the craft room - and 30th birthday card. Have done most of the die-cutting for it - just needs putting together now. Working on an 'Art Deco' theme.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 09:31 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's Wednesday so I must be going swimming this afternoon with Sue. I enjoy this mother/daughter thing we do.

Nothing else much planned. It's a nice sunny morning - I might get out in the garden to do a bit of tidying.

Have a good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 09:56 AM

Morning all.

Got a bit more washing going. My trousers had something on them so used baby wipes to get most off, and now have them in the wash, along with the two tops I wear every day when out. (A small and bigger shirt). They badly needed refreshing and I hope I can get at least the thinner shirt dry. Will put it on a heated towel rail. I have been wearing them constantly since the cold weather, lol.

Holly had a bloodied paw on our walk this morning, so after a five to ten minute chase around the flat, managed to immerse it in a small container of salt water. Tried to inspect it when she was lying on the arm of the chair, and she let me squeeze it with the towel to dry, so I don’t think there would be a foreign body in it. Have sprayed an antibacterial sterilisation solution into the paw, and will keep an eye on it, and maybe apply this stuff after each walk, till I think it will be ok. It’s not bleeding anymore and I can’t see a wound, but will look more closely when I can get her on her back.

Got my newspaper, and nothing else planned for the day. Really, really hope it does warm up.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 10:21 AM

Good morning everyone how lovely to see the sun.

I need to go to the tip this morning before it gets busy.

Enjoy your day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 10:22 AM

Morning everyone, a hard frost here first thing but warming nicely now in the sun.

Just back from walking the dogs and enjoying a steaming cappucino before deciding on the rest of the day's agenda.

Have a good day folks...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top