Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 12:37 PM

I'm out.

Hi All.
Thank you to those who kept up with my health updates.
I'm out of hospital now and staying with my son in Old Stratford outside Milton Keynes. He was very brave to have me back here as last time he collected me from the hospital it was only 18 hours later i started with another massive heart attack and was ambulanced back to Kettering cardiac unit.

Thank you as well to the doctors, nurses and all the other staff of the cardiac unit who where brilliant.
Two days before i left i saw what happened when the alarms go off when someone on the cardiac unit go into arrest and needs urgent CPR and defibrillation. Everybody drops what their doing and runs to the urgent patients help. I realised at that point i had put these people through this four times when i arrested. Three times the day after the first heart attack and once the day after the second heart attack.

Im feeling very sore and in pain from 4 lots of CPR, bruised from all the bloodtests and various canulas being fitted. And I'm as week as a baby. But I'm alive so far and very grateful.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 12:40 PM

Re: I'm out.

You're home again - good man!

Let's hope things go much better for you this time.
I particularly liked your last sentence about being "alive and grateful".
Well done MC.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Mondays child ->
Hi All.
Thank you to those who kept up with my health updates.
I'm out of hospital now and staying with my son in Old Stratford outside Milton Keynes. He was very brave to have me back here as last time he collected me from the hospital it was only 18 hours later i started with another massive heart attack and was ambulanced back to Kettering cardiac unit.

Thank you as well to the doctors, nurses and all the other staff of the cardiac unit who where brilliant.
Two days before i left i saw what happened when the alarms go off when someone on the cardiac unit go into arrest and needs urgent CPR and defibrillation. Everybody drops what their doing and runs to the urgent patients help. I realised at that point i had put these people through this four times when i arrested. Three times the day after the first heart attack and once the day after the second heart attack.

Im feeling very sore and in pain from 4 lots of CPR, bruised from all the bloodtests and various canulas being fitted. And I'm as week as a baby. But I'm alive so far and very grateful.

Just keep taking the Warfarin matey!!! - and wait for the bruises to show.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 12:43 PM

Great news MC
Hope you get to feeling 100% very soon
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 12:58 PM

Well done MC, keep your strength up.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 01:03 PM

Delighted to hear you are out of hospital MC
I hope you will soon be feeling well, it will take time to build up your stamina again but tell yourself you will get there .
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 01:03 PM

Good to hear you are out of hospital. I wish you a good recovery. X
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 01:06 PM

Good news take care of yourself now you are out.Best wishes for a full recovery.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 01:08 PM

Thats fantastic news MC

Now you take your time to rest and heal before you even think of going back home. Don't rush your recovery, take it easy and listen to your body

All the same, wishing you a speedy and uneventful recovery
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 01:31 PM

Great news you are out of hospital and being looked after by your son at the moment, MC. Take things easy and gradually build your strength back up, don't expect too much too soon

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top