Join for free
Page 2 of 52 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2014, 05:32 AM

Re: Over 50s Club Wales Part 2

morning all,still dark out,
have a good day folks
rowser
United Kingdom Carmarthenshire
rowser is female  rowser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2014, 07:50 AM

Another beautiful start to the day, am enjoying the last days of summer in the garden so much that I've not even been as far as Tesco for a few days, must get out today.
Nimby
Cardiff UK
Nimby is female  Nimby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2014, 11:02 AM

Second lot of washing almost ready to go out....lovely sunny day
Off to Penarth later.....going to be hot in the hall....mustn't complain though
Hope Jeannie is feeling better...
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2014, 11:19 AM

What a glorious day, just like summer (!) Cake and casserole in the oven, washing on the line, came in here to cool off!

The Tour of Britain cycle race is coming through Painscastle tomorrow, so we're hanging out the flags and all going to cheer (it won't last long I'm told they fly through in a couple of minutes) but they are going to notice that they've visited Painscastle!
rowser
rowser is female  rowser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2014, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by Nimby ->
Second lot of washing almost ready to go out....lovely sunny day
Off to Penarth later.....going to be hot in the hall....mustn't complain though
Hope Jeannie is feeling better...
A bit concerned about Jeannie at present, she was quite unwell on Friday and no answer on mobile or landline yesterday or today???admitted to hospital.
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2014, 12:17 PM

We bought grand stand tickets when the Tour De France came through Winchester, some years ago. If you blinked you missed them. Stand at the top of a hill, that somethimes slows them down Sweetsue

A chilly, misty, moisty, morning has turned into a lovely day.

The Rector has just left now an afternoon of training, by new carers, on Michael. It's a bit too much for him as he's pretty exhausted anyway.

Hope Jeannie is OK.

Hand still causing trouble, so doctor referring me to frracture clinic which is , apprently, where I should have been referred in the first place. Possibly my fault as I was in such a mad dash to get out of the hospital and back home.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2014, 12:49 PM

I've phoned Jeannie twice and left messages but no reply ?Hope she is ok
Lovely hot sunshine here so don't feel like leaving the balcony .Another load of books on our bookshelves this am so I really will be a hermit
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2014, 08:34 AM

Glorious morning for the bike race. Biggest hill we have near here (with two hairpin bends) they will be going down, not up, but I'm very tempted to go and watch there!

Hope Jeannie is OK.

Lexi and I were off down the road early and she's come back soaked from furtling about in the long grass. Think her Dad is coming to pick her up today - though I'm not certain - then she'll be back on Saturday as he's going to a stag do. Hardly worth her going home really!
Sweetsue
midWales

09-09-2014, 08:37 AM

Have just had an email saying that ITV are coming to film in the village - so keep your eyes peeled on tonight's news.
rowser

09-09-2014, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetsue ->
Have just had an email saying that ITV are coming to film in the village - so keep your eyes peeled on tonight's news.
Will do Sue

Cooler start to the day but the sun is coming out now. Productive morning with the washer, iron, vac cleaner and steam cleaner.
Sitting here with a Nice and Easy Colour doing it's thing on my hair, hope no-one knocks the door. Then shower and see what the day brings.

I've no news on Jeannie

Page 2 of 52 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top