Join for free
Page 47 of 49 « First < 37 45 46 47 48 49 >
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2015, 03:41 PM

Re: Over 50's Scotland (Part 2)

Yes, it was a great weekend. I'm hoping to hear about the tickets for Pitlochry anytime soon and another great weekend will be had

Rona's sunning herself up in Majorca and sounds like she's enjoying herself. Had a wee blether on Facebook. She managed to get wifi.

Dorothy the cat that Craig has was a neglected cat. She was left to roam the streets without being neutered and has already had two litters. Wee soul. Infact, I think she was about to be put out onto the street. Craig will really look after her. She is used to going out and he will let her go out, but she's had a wee visit to the vet. Say no more

It's turned out lovely here. The sun is shining and my windows are opened. I plan to try my summer clothes on later to see if they still fit me. If not then it'll be a bin bag tied in the middle

I'll get the train from Canal Station tomorrow and will walk up and get there just after 1.30. It would be nice if the weather is nice and we might get a wee seat outside eventually. Mind last time we sat outside the beer keller in Gordon Street? That was great fun.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2015, 06:03 PM

Myra its such a shame how many animals are neglected but your Craig sounds like he is treating his wee cat like a princess. Aye I remember us at the beer keller in Gordon Street...well just aboot remember, I was fleein' that night!!
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2015, 06:55 PM

lol Dorothy - you wernae fleein that night. You had no more than the rest o us. We had a great day. From wit ah can remember..... No, in all seriousness it was a lovely day, good company, good food, good laugh.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2015, 09:20 PM

Myra the three cats my brother and s i l had were all rescue cats, the last two were female and were neutered they only got out on the balcony. I remember Llyods and getting a taxi home. Hope the weather is going to be nice tomorrow, I'll get the train at 11 50 and start walking up to the bus station.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

07-06-2015, 09:49 AM

Morning all. Hope you're all having a lie in. I'm still in bed cooryin in

Och it was a great day yesterday. Great to see you all again. I'll look out the stuff for November if you're still interested and let you know what's what.

A quiet day for us. I'll do some packing for Tuesday as I'm working tomorrow.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2015, 11:37 AM

Hi Myra had a long lie myself this morning. Had a great time yesterday and it was good to catch up again for lunch and a few glasses of wine.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2015, 10:44 PM

good evening girls. Yes a fantastic day yesterday I fair enjoyed myself! Myra thanks for sending the NY information, I am certainly going to look into it as I would love to come - Jess are you definitely thinking about going to NY or haven't you decided yet? I had a nice long lie in this morning then went to my dad's, my sister and the dog were there too. I knew the dog was going to be there so I bought her some nice doggy treats, awww she is cute. Made Ben a chicken curry for him tonight, as he got in from work at 9 and also sweet and sour chicken as he is on night shift tomorrow night and he can have that before I get in from work, as there's not much time in between me getting in and him going to work to cook anything.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

07-06-2015, 11:02 PM

Dorothy hen if your game for New York so am I. It would be great to get away from here again for a wee break.Didn't really do much today apart from some housework and a trip to the shops.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

08-06-2015, 06:16 PM

Hi everyone. I'm glad to say the sun is shining here - for a change

Hope you've all had a nice day. Mind and think about that trip. If there's anything I can do to help then let me know. We fly off at 7.30 tomorrow morning. We're popping down to our usual for dinner tonight. My bag is packed and think I've remembered everything.

Will catch up later x
valentinojess
largs, scotland

08-06-2015, 07:10 PM

Hi Myra nice day up here today I had some lunch out and then bought som plants and put them in the front garden. Enjoy your time in Barcelona. I'm thinking about the trip.

Page 47 of 49 « First < 37 45 46 47 48 49 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top