Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
cbrown372
Scotland
cbrown372 is female  cbrown372 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2018, 07:47 PM

Re: Gall stone Operation.

Sorry should have said, gall Stone was removed when I was carted off to hospital after collapsing on my door step. Fortunately the mobile library was there and phoned for paramedics.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2018, 08:08 PM

I See Cb- thanks for explaining.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2018, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Why on earth would anyone start treating themselves for something they don't know they have, i.e giving themselves gallbladder/liver washouts.
This is akin to saying "why would anyone make efforts to boost their immune system until or unless they become ill?"

i.e. stupid.

Your liver and kidneys are vital organs and your gall bladder equally has a very important function. Maintaining the health of those organs is an inherently sensible thing to do.

Flushing your liver and/or gallbladder is a very healthy thing to do.

Good health is about being pro-active, understanding what the body needs, ensuring it gets it and educating oneself.

Bad health is about being reactive, waiting until you are ill, until symptoms start appearing and then scrabbling about in a mad panic trying to close the gate after the horse has bolted. This mentality leaves people with few options, which ultimately sees them place their health in the hands of the health services who put them on the conveyor belt of potions, pills and treatments all of which could have been avoided with a little self-education and pro-active discipline.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2018, 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by cbrown372 ->
Sorry should have said, gall Stone was removed when I was carted off to hospital after collapsing on my door step.

So having experienced that, have you now changed your strategy? Are you pro-actively eating a diet that helps avoid future gallstones? Have you looked into gallbladder flushes as a way to remove further stones BEFORE they become big enough to cause you to collapse?
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2018, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
This is akin to saying "why would anyone make efforts to boost their immune system until or unless they become ill?"

i.e. stupid.
No it's not.
You don't know me or my habits healthwise and, therefore, should not assume anything about me. My immune system is perfectly fine and I don't need to boost it unnecessarily.

What you are intimating is akin to saying that if someone breaks their leg it is their own fault for not being proactive in avoiding it. - Just as stupid as you obviously think many other people are.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK

11-02-2018, 10:35 PM

For Realist.

You might like to read this and educate yourself before deciding that others need your education.

https://www.quackwatch.org/01Quacker...s/flushes.html
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

11-02-2018, 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
For Realist.

You might like to read this and educate yourself before deciding that others need your education.

https://www.quackwatch.org/01Quacker...s/flushes.html
I don't need to read Big Pharma BS thanks.

I've done a gallbladder flush, been there, done it, experienced it. It's not quackery. I felt fantastic the next day.

I maintain also that waiting to catch illnesses, waiting to contract cancer, waiting for gallstones to become big enough to require hospital treatment is utterly stupid.

Being pro-active is eminently sensible.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK

12-02-2018, 02:20 PM

I've done a gallbladder flush, been there, done it, experienced it. It's not quackery. I felt fantastic the next day.

I maintain also that waiting to catch illnesses, waiting to contract cancer, waiting for gallstones to become big enough to require hospital treatment is utterly stupid.

I don't think that many people wait for illness to happen Realist, certainly I don't. I believe it is better to get on with life and live as healthily as possible, but not to try and treat things I may not have.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2018, 02:31 PM

So when is your next anal flush???
Granny J
Hampshire
Granny J is female 

18-02-2018, 01:32 PM

I had my gall bladder out in my middle 20s. There were several stones, one broken. I was given the stones in a bottle, but gave them to my GP, who was keen to have them. I was in hospital for 2 weeks, and had to have drain for longer. It was pulled out a little each day. Which was excruciatingly painful.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top