Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 05:50 AM

Good morning Wednesday !

Good morning all -

Just come back from my walk - it is soooo peaceful out there at this time of day - no traffic, no people - even the birds are not up yet - just me and mother nature !

Have a lovely day whatever you are doing. I am treating two friends to lunch.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 07:05 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Morning Tabby et al, a touch of frost here at the moment but a bright forecast I think.

Just a cleaning day for us and a few odd jobs to to later on. Nothing else planned.

Have a good day everyone.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 07:43 AM

Good morning

Such a stormy night we had, thought the roof was coming off at one point

Very very windy still, hard work trying to get the back door open and it not being pulled out of your hand

Up early as mums bed was cancelled yesterday so she’s to be in hospital this morning She’s stressed to the hilt with it all which is understandable Still at least she will finally get to find out this week

So other then 150 mile road trip, no other plans for the day

Have a good one everyone x
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 07:47 AM

Good morning all.

Blimey ST 5.50am, I just got out of bed, but it is very peaceful going out at that time of the day.

There is a bit of frost on the car roof but the sun is coming up now.

Off to do my weekly shopping soon.

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 08:04 AM

Hi

A cold but bright start to the day here.

I have two Clinic Appointments today,so busy.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 09:38 AM

Good morning everyone a fine morning and the first of the spring lambs arrived in the field next door yesterday, always a joy to see

I am off to take the car for its MOT and service then home to make bread for the freezer with the new yeast which has just arrived.

Enjoy your day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 09:48 AM

Good morning everyone.

I'm astounded because I slept all the way through last night I had nine hours sleep unheard of for me

Out with pals later looking forward to that.

Have a good day all
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 09:53 AM

Good morning all a bright dry start to the day and feeling more like Spring.

I have a doctor’s appointmenf this morning then a bit of shopping to do after.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 10:39 AM

Morning all.

Two walks, and no toilet from the pooch. Have to dash out for my hospital appt shortly, so guess I’ll be returning to some sort of mess. She’s not even done so much as a wee.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning everyone a fine morning and the first of the spring lambs arrived in the field next door yesterday, always a joy to see

I am off to take the car for its MOT and service then home to make bread for the freezer with the new yeast which has just arrived.

Enjoy your day.
Oh the lovely little Lambs ours were in the fields last week with their Mummies.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top