Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 08:20 AM

Re: A phantasist and delusional

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
That's what labour would like everyone to believe, it just not true. If it were so they'd have done it years ago. This old chestnut goes around and around.

Yes that evil witch Thatcher (phth, phth, phth) starved the NHS of funds, as too did Major.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 10:04 AM

Not they didn't as I've said before If the Conservatives wanted to get rid of the NHS it would have been done long ago when they had a big enough majority. Its the same hoary old chestnut Labour regurgitate time and time again to discredit the Conservatives. Like governments of all persuasions they try to get a handle on costs which are out of control.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 10:17 AM

Not they didn't as I've said before If the Conservatives wanted to get rid of the NHS it would have been done long ago when they had a big enough majority. Its the same hoary old chestnut Labour regurgitate time and time again to discredit the Conservatives. Like governments of all persuasions they try to get a handle on costs which are out of control.

The proof!!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...s-8564758.html
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 10:18 AM

I see somebody let Mr Grumpy out again.
Hi

You would be grumpy if you were in pain.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I am, constantly.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK

19-03-2018, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
The proof!!!

Not proof, more left wing propaganda from a notoriously left wing paper. And trawled up from 5 years ago.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

19-03-2018, 10:28 AM

Not proof, more left wing propaganda from a notoriously left wing paper. And trawled up from 5 years ago.
Has to be historical, since the evil witch is now 'down below' stoking the fires with Arthur's coal!!!
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK

19-03-2018, 10:43 AM

Has to be historical, since the evil witch is now 'down below' stoking the fires with Arthur's coal!!!
You really should learn to distinguish fact from opinion Joe.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK

19-03-2018, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Sorry Swim. I didn't mean to be quite so abrupt in my last post. I'm not entirely unsympathetic, and since I suffer quite a bit of pain and sleepless nights myself I know where you're coming from as they say.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 03:06 PM

The proof!!!

From 2013

The links you put up do you read them?

The article is opposite to the point you are trying to put over.

A quote from the article......

"Every development since has been a refinement of this market structure. Has it improved the NHS? The service is better today than it has ever been, with shorter waiting lists, better access and higher standards of care than at any point in the last 60 years."

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top