Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 06:38 PM

Re: A phantasist and delusional

After the latest £4.2 billion injection into the NHS in addition to spending on it being at record high levels I wonder if Joe will keep on insisting that the Conservatives are running it down. I thought he would have been man enough to mention this, and welcome it, but no, to busy venting his spleen elsewhere.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
After the latest £4.2 billion injection into the NHS in addition to spending on it being at record high levels I wonder if Joe will keep on insisting that the Conservatives are running it down. I thought he would have been man enough to mention this, and welcome it, but no, to busy venting his spleen elsewhere.
The scumbag 'nasty party' are really scared, scared that their constant attacks on the principles of the NHS have turned many thousands of potential voters away from supporting the 'nasty party'. This latest injection, whilst welcome, is but sop to salve their consciences and does little to resolve the underlying problems of continual underfunding.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
The scumbag 'nasty party' are really scared, scared that their constant attacks on the principles of the NHS have turned many thousands of potential voters away from supporting the 'nasty party'. This latest injection, whilst welcome, is but sop to salve their consciences and does little to resolve the underlying problems of continual underfunding.
Hi

The NHS really is a postcode lottery, it is a disaster here and I am suffering because of it.

There are two things the NHS must do before we continue to chuck money at.

One is to dismiss the useless managers, some are very incompetent.

The second thing is to start charging Migrants and Illegals.

That is another £3 Billion a year income.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 07:13 PM

You and I both know the there will never be enough money for the NHS, unless a different way to fund it is found. Of course each time suggestions are made Labour's luddite mentality gets in the way and they obstruct them. Possibly because they wouldn't be able to use it as a political football.
As for nasty scumbags I would suggest that is more applicable to Labour the days.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 08:09 PM

Total bullsh*t!!! - as quote no doubt from some scumbag 'nasty parety member.

Perhaps you would care to comment on this extract from the same article and try and find some scumbag 'nasty party' excuse for it:

“The truth is that under this Government our public services are in crisis. NHS waiting lists have risen, schools budgets have been cut and local councils have seen their funding slashed."
NO I was quoting the 2113 article that you stated was proof.

Stop twisting we are not idiots..

Draw you attention AGAIN to the article that you stated that Maggie destroyed the NHS.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...s-8564758.html
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK

26-03-2018, 10:30 AM

Does this look like a government trying to destroy the NHS.

https://news.sky.com/story/thousands...unced-11303509
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 11:22 AM

Does this look like a government trying to destroy the NHS.

https://news.sky.com/story/thousands...unced-11303509

Yes, death by a thousand cuts!!!
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK

26-03-2018, 01:13 PM

Yes, death by a thousand cuts!!!
You'll say anything to get attention Joe.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

26-03-2018, 01:18 PM

You'll say anything to get attention Joe.

You asked the question, I'm not responsible if you don't like the answer I gave - blame the scumbag 'nasty party' !!!
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK

26-03-2018, 05:22 PM

You asked the question, I'm not responsible if you don't like the answer I gave - blame the scumbag 'nasty party' !!!
Quite right and it was a sensible question. If you don't have the an answer other than to keep spouting the same old lie it suggests to me a closed mind.

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top