Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 05:41 PM

Re: Orgasm.

It's good Longdogs. The dreamy look, waves crashing. Points to the title.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Hi, Longdogs!

You said you had the photos - but do you still have the canvas?

Wow! You are really on to something and painting one of my favorite subjects....

...waves!

The foreground section of the wave is so well done, with foam segments that capture the light beautifully.

This is very creative and I have an idea or two. I am off to surf and will take a photo inside a wave (if I can find any surf big enough) with the Gopro to show you what I am thinking about.

As for your siren, she's positioned perfectly into the wave - her hair and features are very well done. I have an idea about the green of her face that is bothing you and will show you with the picture.

This is an important question: What do you want the focal point to be?
Hi SM

No, the original is long gone. I did that when I was about 19 but I used to photograph what I was doing at different stages but never finished it. Never liked it tbh apart from the waves.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 01:47 AM

That's some work for 19! A little light coming through the wave in the upper left so it shines on your siren's well-lit face, and maybe making her a little less voluptuous? You are very talented; I would love to see more of your work.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 12:15 AM

Very Good Longdogs

It reminds me of Ecstasy.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Very Good Longdogs

It reminds me of Ecstasy.

Say no more Azure.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Say no more Azure.
So.... you know what it's like to be Ecstatic?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top