Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 07:18 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning all, a slight frost here but the snow has almost gone, so a great improvement.

Another easy day on the cards for me, just a fish pie to cook for lunch then I am going to visit an old friend this afternoon who is recovering from a bad accident.

Have a good day everyone.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 07:32 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Good Morning everyone,

I have a busy day ahead - starting with a trip down to the village post office when they open, then the laundry to be done, dust to be rearranged and the vacuum cleaner needs his walk!

Then - deep joy - have two 'flat packs' to put together - a kitchen work station/trolley thing and a cabinet for the hall - to hold shoes. Neither set of instructions are particularly useful - so it is as well I am good at jigsaws !
Right - assembles tools, allen keys, screwdrivers, cup of tea - and, oh yes, a very large hammer in case all else fails!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 07:40 AM

Morning all.
Still a little cold here but frost free at last.
No big plans today except a quick gym visit.

Barry - hope your friend is okay bud.
Tabby - good luck with your flat packs. Throw the instructions away and it all makes more sense. Trust me.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 08:07 AM

Good morning all.

Barry hope your friend recovers well.

ST, as Flolydy says, throw away the Instructions you are better off working it out by yourself, Good Luck with that!

Floydy, keep your muscles going.

Its raining here and no so cold.

Off to do my weekly shopping soon.

Have a nice day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Morning all.
Still a little cold here but frost free at last.
No big plans today except a quick gym visit.

Barry - hope your friend is okay bud.
Tabby - good luck with your flat packs. Throw the instructions away and it all makes more sense. Trust me.
Good advice, Floydy !
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 08:37 AM

Good morning everyone

A very hard frost this morning but I'm not working today so no car scraping for me

Barry, what time is pie? If I leave now I might make it

ST, I love flat packs. I think because I have no artistic talents it the only way I can make a thing of beauty. I love IKEA , I even made the whole of out kitchen up and it's still standing

Touch of sadness, we had to dispatch a hen this morning . She has been egg bound the last two days and she was suffering

I'm away to the big town today as I need new waterproofs for work. I might ring a gf to come along and make a day of it. I don't like driving so far just for one thing, such a waste of time and petrol. So a dander about and a bit of lunch might make me feel less guilty

Have a good day whatever your plans are. X
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 08:56 AM

Good morning all. The snow is nearly gone, it's 3deg out there and the sun is shining. Alls right with the world. Pork chops for dinner with cabbage and carrots and possibly roast potatoes.
I hope there are no bits missing from the flat pack. Jigsaw puzzle.
Enjoy your day and get well soon if your not feeling well or waiting for bones to heal.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 08:57 AM

Good morning all a much brighter day here but very cold still.

Off into town this morning looking for some decorations for Mr Mags big birthday on Saturday.

Enjoy your day everyone
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 09:02 AM

Morning all.

I too enjoy putting flat packs together and have mastered the Ikea cabinet holding all my boxes.

Barry, hope friend recovers well.

W/m is on. After my breakfast we will combine a walk up to the launderette to dry the clothes, and get my paper and TV guide. She has already toiletted indoors so no rush. (Ok, easy to clean up.)

Overcharged a reduced item in big Sainsbury’s yesterday so later shall bus it to the smaller one at the market for a refund. It’s only 75p, but I bought it for the reduction. Got nothing else to do, so an hour out of the day, lol.

Temp should be picking up later. Can’t wait. My allotment has been severely neglected since getting madam, and all I do occasionally is go over, cast a depressed or critical eye over the two beds and come back home.

Have a good day.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 09:02 AM

Good morning all.

I'm having a lazy day after spending a lovely weekend at Warner's Thorsby Hall Hotel.
I might go to my aqua fit class this afternoon.

Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top