Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 07:53 AM

Re: V I Poo

My sister has bought this , and I really like it , the bathroom really does smell nice so no embarrassment when leaving the room for someone else . My 6 yr old grandaughter said recently while sitting on the loo , " nanny my poo smells lovely " . Think I'll check out amazon for deals as it's about £8 in the shops
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 08:03 AM

Well, it's a lot of a money for a jumped up air freshener, I thnk,

I just have the usual stuff by my side, a quick flush and a spray, then I can finish my business in odour free style!
poohdog
Nottinghamshire UK
poohdog is male  poohdog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
My sister has bought this , and I really like it , the bathroom really does smell nice so no embarrassment when leaving the room for someone else . My 6 yr old grandaughter said recently while sitting on the loo , " nanny my poo smells lovely " . Think I'll check out amazon for deals as it's about £8 in the shops

Eight quid?....you want locking up..open the window and send a cheque to the PDSA instead!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 11:58 AM

I think it's the advert that's questionable here and not the product.

'Punish the porcelain'

'Devil's dumplings'

At the end, she is shown wrapping them up and says they make great Christmas gifts.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 12:48 PM

Hi

It is a total nonsense.

Any smell is expelled before the faeces hit the water.

A simple air freshener will do the job.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

It is a total nonsense.

Any smell is expelled before the faeces hit the water.

A simple air freshener will do the job.
The answer is to flush as soon as possible and if you are a guest in someone's house, a crash mat may be required in the middle of the night.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
The answer is to flush as soon as possible and if you are a guest in someone's house, a crash mat may be required in the middle of the night.
A crash mat?

I don't get this - what for?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 06:55 PM

I think the advert is really stupid, especially when that irritating woman starts making her christmas list of who she's going to give the darn things to.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Originally Posted by carol ->
A crash mat?

I don't get this - what for?
For when overcome by noxious fumes?

I'm embarrassed to say I find myself strangely drawn to this thread.
Goldcrest
Scotland
Goldcrest is female  Goldcrest has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 11:17 PM

I keep a little bottle of Fresh Drop by my loo. I think visitors appreciate it, they certainly seem to use it. I take one with me when I am staying somewhere as a guest. This product sounds like something similar.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top