Join for free
Page 25 of 25 « First < 15 23 24 25
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2018, 02:12 PM

Re: Holly

Oh Julie, that was funny! But serious, have to agree.

Yes I do teach her leave and indoors she will respond to the command. She is good that way. I guess I will also have to do it with food.

They always say, it’s the owners who need training, just as much as the animal.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2018, 02:40 PM

I really think at some point we all feel overwhelmed with a puppy, I can always remember brief moments I've wondered what we've taken on and can we cope. Certainly with being ill and having Elsie Labrador that came up several times, luckily my husband and Nathan were more than happy to step up and do the walking of the lunatic. I just can't walk her alone I'm not strong enough any more.

On your own that must be quite a worry so I do get what you are going through with her, I really do.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2018, 05:12 PM

Thanks Julie. I took her out earlier to the pharmacy to collect my prescription, and at home she weed on the grass, but did the diarrhoea at the back of the car park. I tried scraping it up with paper but because of the road surface it was impossible. So I had to take her in, and get a bucket of hot soapy water, with disinfectant, and use a scrubbing brush to disperse it.

Why is she still doing it???? Cooking chicken and veg now, and have some rice cooked.

Bloody pissed off that the woman from the allotment who 'bullied' me last year, prompting me to resign from the committee, thinks she could dole out advice after my Fb post on our local group, asking for the pavements to be better cleaned.

I am not answering her,mor acknowledging her comments!! I effing hate the bitch, and want nothing to do with her. Who does she think she is?!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2018, 06:55 PM

Just ignore her in future Jazzi.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

19-01-2018, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Just ignore her in future Jazzi.
I intend to Susie.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2018, 09:41 PM

Some people have very thick skins jazzi and look like rhinos too
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

19-01-2018, 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Some people have very thick skins jazzi and look like rhinos too
ROFL...sums her up to a T!!!!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2018, 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Thanks Julie. I took her out earlier to the pharmacy to collect my prescription, and at home she weed on the grass, but did the diarrhoea at the back of the car park. I tried scraping it up with paper but because of the road surface it was impossible. So I had to take her in, and get a bucket of hot soapy water, with disinfectant, and use a scrubbing brush to disperse it.

Why is she still doing it???? Cooking chicken and veg now, and have some rice cooked.

Bloody pissed off that the woman from the allotment who 'bullied' me last year, prompting me to resign from the committee, thinks she could dole out advice after my Fb post on our local group, asking for the pavements to be better cleaned.

I am not answering her,mor acknowledging her comments!! I effing hate the bitch, and want nothing to do with her. Who does she think she is?!

Jazzi, I wouldn't be happy about paying the vet so much money and still didn't have a result! I would be back there asking questions smartish.

As for the old bag on your allotments, it sounds a very personal vendetta to me. Is she only like it with you, or is she horrible to everyone?
I think you have enough on your plate at the mo, without her as well!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

20-01-2018, 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Jazzi, I wouldn't be happy about paying the vet so much money and still didn't have a result! I would be back there asking questions smartish.

As for the old bag on your allotments, it sounds a very personal vendetta to me. Is she only like it with you, or is she horrible to everyone?
I think you have enough on your plate at the mo, without her as well!
ATM I think it’s personal to me, but apparently her in laws can’t abide her! They know what she is truly like.
(My niece is engaged to her husband’s nephew.)

Page 25 of 25 « First < 15 23 24 25

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top