Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2018, 02:58 PM

Re: Macron

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

There is something basically wrong with our system.

We have refused access to an interpreter for our troops in Afghanistan, yet we do not refuse access to Economic Migrants.
Too right and when people moan about men/child refugees they don't look at where the girls are, trafficked usually across the continent.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2018, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Too right and when people moan about men/child refugees they don't look at where the girls are, trafficked usually across the continent.
Hi

I do not know a single Enforcement Officer who does not support trafficked girls and women Julie.

I am as hard as nails when it comes to single male Economic Migrants.

We are human, we are Dads and Brothers, we look after them.

Those who traffic them are utter scum and deserve to be treated accordingly.

Unfortunately the do gooders write the rules, not those on the pointy end.

If we let our Enforcement Officers loose, things would change very quickly.

Those who traffic females would be treated exactly the same as those who abuse our families.

They would not enjoy the experience.

It bloody annoys me, and I do not swear.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2018, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I think a great many people saw the advance of the passive invaders and wondered ... where are all the young girls?
I did.
I'm assuming they get lost along the way, assuming that is that they ever set out in the first place ... but to me that is more indicative of what their own kind think of them and how they treat them.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2018, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I think a great many people saw the advance of the passive invaders and wondered ... where are all the young girls?
I did.
I'm assuming they get lost along the way, assuming that is that they ever set out in the first place ... but to me that is more indicative of what their own kind think of them and how they treat them.
Hi

Once again, spot on Morti.

The Kurds and Yazidis send their women and children away, the men and youths stay and fight.

Having said that, the Kurdish women without kids also stay and fight.

You would not want to be an ISIS fighter up against a Kurdish Female Brigade.

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top