Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2018, 09:26 PM

Re: Old Movies

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Thanks SP.
I notice that this is a site on which you have to register for a '7 day free trial'. Do you know anything about this, like what happens after 7 days? Do you end up having to pay?

I'd really like to download it and keep it permanently. Is this possible?
Cancel after the seven days JBR.
I will look on eBay for you if you want?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2018, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Cancel after the seven days JBR.
I will look on eBay for you if you want?
Ooh no! No thanks. You have to pay to buy things from Fleabay too, so I believe.

Is it possible to download the film from the first place you mentioned? Perhaps I can then copy it.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2018, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Ooh no! No thanks. You have to pay to buy things from Fleabay too, so I believe.

Is it possible to download the film from the first place you mentioned? Perhaps I can then copy it.
Never tried tbh, I just watch them sometimes.
Give it a go, and let us all know, would you?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2018, 09:43 PM

I've just had another look at that site, SP, and in order to register you have to give them your credit card details! No thanks!

Actually, I have found the full picture on YouTube. I'm going to try to cast it to my TV (which I think I can do from my computer) and, hopefully, I may be able to record it on to there. If so, I can copy it to DVD!

Thanks for the link, though.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2018, 10:01 PM

Interesting programme on earlier about Warner Brothers. I had no idea they were sons of Polish immigrants. Good programme though. Showed clips from their old films.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2018, 11:34 PM

Final movie of the day will be "The Dam Busters".
Reverted back to downloading off Pirate Bay for this one.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2018, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
Final movie of the day will be "The Dam Busters".
Reverted back to downloading off Pirate Bay for this one.
A great film.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top