Join for free
Page 2 of 49 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2015, 09:18 PM

Re: Over 50's Scotland (Part 2)

Evening all

Had a nice dinner of chicken and noodles. Scott is here and is about to go on nightshift again. Craig flew down to London for a meeting this morning, but will be back later,

Saw my mum and dad after work and phoned and made a difference to their phone bill. They're in their 80's for goodness sake and the phone companies don't have a clue. Anyway it's all sorted and they should find a big difference. We ordered a gas cooker for them online, and Scott fixed their Dyson, so a few jobs done. Gave my dad his 48 box of Wispas from Martin! He'll manage to munch his way through them eventually.

I'm so glad it's Thursday. Off to Lochearnhead in the morning until Sunday. Don't even care what the weather is going to be like. We'll take our waterproofs then heat up with a wee drink and dinner in the hotel.

Thinking of Rona today xx Also hope you're feeling better Dorothy xx

Jess hope you had a nice day. You would be out and about as usual. It was a bitter wind here tonight. Mild in the morning, then bloomin freezing later.

The Edinburgh meet looks as though it's going ahead and you will all have a ball. Ade deserves it as she's been through the mill. Her hair is starting to grow in and it will look good by the time you see her in June

My and my tablet will have an early night again and I'll watch something good. I'm turning into a right movie buff
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2015, 10:15 PM

Meant to say I suggested to Ade to befriend Rona on fb. They've met before anyway so seems right thing to do. They can make plans together for meet up. I'll suggest Dorothy too.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2015, 10:30 PM

Hi Myra it was cold here today and there some sleet and hailstones. Jennifer put her code in for Netflix so I have more choice with the BT box.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2015, 11:48 PM

just a quick look in, hello all So glad its Friday tomorrow, am looking forward to a rest this weekend. Myra maybe you're right and I should have taken a couple of days off, anyway I will make the most of my lie in at the weekend! Rona thinking about you and your brother today, big hugs. Jess you'll have plenty films to watch on Netflix. I am off to bed now, have been having early nights all week just because of this annoying bug/virus.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

27-02-2015, 09:43 AM

Morning all . Friday - yippee!

Dorothy you'll be so looking forward to lie ins! Hope you take it easy x

Jess I'm a Netflix addict. It's great!

We'll leave late morning for our weekend away. I'm still in bed

Have a nice day and catch up later.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2015, 09:45 AM

Good morning everybody. Myra enjoy your trip to Loch Earnhead, Dorothy don't work to hard and hope the bug is disappearing. Off to the hairdressers later.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

27-02-2015, 09:58 AM

Have a nice day Jess. Your hair will be lovely as usual. I've just thought - where's Gerrard?
valentinojess
largs, scotland

27-02-2015, 10:04 AM

Hi Myra I will thanks. I haven't seen Gerrad posting since MNC closed down.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

27-02-2015, 10:27 AM

He'll be missing you Jess
valentinojess
largs, scotland

27-02-2015, 08:05 PM

Aw dear maybe he'll come on hear for a chat.

Page 2 of 49 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top