Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2017, 11:57 PM

Re: Best webcam/pet monitor?

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
And she has agreed. Actually I bet she couldn't bring herself to turn me down.

Good on yer, Jazzi.
You can go to your appointment with peace of mind now.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2017, 10:27 AM

Yes indeed.

But now, a week later will be my free Christmas lunch from the council. I will have to see, the day before, if she has settled down enough. If I spot any signs of anxiety I will cancel it. Not paying for a pet sitter, as then it won't be a 'free' dinner, will it?
Canadian (sorry)
New Member!
Ontario, Canada
Canadian (sorry) is male 

31-12-2017, 06:32 AM

Aside from the question of other arrangements that could be made, my daughter just gave a friend for Christmas a Furbo, I think it is called. It is a webcam, that I believe can send alerts when the dog barks, if the dog looks at the camera it takes a "selfie" of the dog and sends it to you, it has 2-way audio, and you can dispense treats on a schedule or triggered by your phone. If this seems of interest to anyone here, I can ask the friend what they think of it after their first week.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top