Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2017, 11:22 AM

NikonD810 and stupid me

Thought i would check out my Nikon D810 with the 24-70 mm lens. The reason being the lens was attached to the D800 when I fell and we know the damage it did to the camera.

So out I go into the back garden to check it all out. Now here is where I became a right pratt and no thinking cap on.

So I take a few pictures of different views and then checked them in the monitor (chimping they call it). Damn the lens was damaged all the pictures in the viewing screen were dark, or so my poor brain registered.

Check the settings so Checked ALL the settings and tried most of them. wrong it wasn't any of them nor the lens.

The idiot typing this had not turned up the monitor screen brightness on the back of the camera after several resets

Seriously though it just goes to show one needs to check every setting before tearing ones hair out

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top