Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2018, 11:10 AM

Help!!

Could any of you help me please? Have no idea how she does it but my partner can read all my texts and emails. She either doesn't trust me or she has had a bad experience in the past with a previous partner. Anyway how does she do this. has she fiddled with my mobile making it possible for her to recieve my texts as well? Its the same with my emails. Explain to me in layman's terms please many thanks.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2018, 01:09 PM

Re: Help!!

Have you asked her why she feels the need to do this doc?
If so, what was her answer?
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2018, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Have you asked her why she feels the need to do this doc?
If so, what was her answer?
Hi Mups i suppose really it is my fault as i was texting a female friend for quite awhile this must have been when she decided to find out how to have my texts sent to her phone also my emails. I know i did wrong but this snooping is still going on and its been well over a year now.
But what i want to know is how is she doing this? If i knew i could stop it.
We have argued about this and i have told her i would never chat to females again on text but she is still at it. She has probably read this post.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2018, 02:40 PM

Change you log in details .
Fogey
Shropshire
Fogey is male  Fogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2018, 02:45 PM

Get a different partner.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2018, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Hi Mups i suppose really it is my fault as i was texting a female friend for quite awhile this must have been when she decided to find out how to have my texts sent to her phone also my emails. I know i did wrong but this snooping is still going on and its been well over a year now.
But what i want to know is how is she doing this? If i knew i could stop it.
We have argued about this and i have told her i would never chat to females again on text but she is still at it. She has probably read this post.
Doc it sounds like your partner finds it hard to trust you, but is that surprising when you are texting another lady but keeping it quiet, especially when she thinks you are getting married!
Why would you need to stop her snooping, if you were doing nothing wrong?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2018, 03:02 PM

Sorry doc, but I will be honest with you, and say I wouldn't stay with a man I had lost trust in.
I wouldn't trail around after him, watching him and checking his phone and emails, what a way to live. It would eat away any love left.

Was it really just because you text a friend, or was it more how often this happened and what you said in those texts that has caused this?

Try and look at from the other side of the table a mo.
If you lost all trust in your beloved, what do you think you would do about it? Would you stay, and spy on her forever, or would you call it a day?

Last thought is - is she reading this thread too?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2018, 03:33 PM

Hi Doc change the passwords on all your devices and keep them locked.

A lack of trust is never a good thing in any relationship ...
Enya
Suffolk
Enya is female  Enya has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2018, 04:01 PM

Ok, just to put the record straight.
NO I'm not monitoring/tracking his text, emails or anything else David gets.
I could go into what happened with his text "to a female friend" and the following months after, but I'm not airing my personal life on a forum, unlike David
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2018, 11:42 PM

1) It's a password thing isn't it? Change it. Is it that simple?

2) Once you've lost someone's trust it must be incredibly to get it back .... to earn it back. You have to do the earning of trust, not them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top